chapter 3

Mira POV(boom boom pow )

I was standing there in shock. What did lucy mean by sorry? It can't be can it? No no no no no. I waited there until I heard master's door open. Lucy walked down with the same gloomy face that I've seen before.

She walked straight to the door but when she was about to open the door. Cana threw a bottle of booze towards lucy's head. I was about to rush for her aid but what I saw shocked me. Lucy was holding the bottle and In moments later the bottle broke. Everyone stared in shock.

I was even more shocked when I saw her untainted hand. No sign of the pink Fairy Tail marking. She left the guild. I was about to protest when master called out everyone.

"LISTEN UP BRATS!" he shouted but with anger. This is not gonna end well.

"What is it Master?" Natsu asked.

"DONT WHAT IS IT ME YOU BRAT! WHAT YOU AND TEAM NATSU APART FROM GRAY HAD DONE WAS CRUEL. YOU AND TEAM NATSU ARE BANNED FROM GOING ON MISSIONS YOU HERE ME?!" Natsu and the others stared in shock.

"WAIT WHAT?"

"MIRA. TAKE THIS AND READ IT TO THE GUILD." I obeyed and gave the letters to the respective members. Levy. Gajeel. Gray. Juvia. Wendy. Romeo. Exceeds. Lissana. And team natsu.

One for me and lastly for the guild.

"Everyone listen especially you team natsu!" I spat with hatred. Everyone gave their attention to me.

I opened the letter for the guild and read the letter out loud.

Dear fairy tail'

I hope that you are happy that I left the guild. I have granted your fucking wish. But I still forgive all of you. Even if you care or not I forgicve you and I hope you will feel guilty till the day I return. And I promised that I will kick all of your asses ESPECIALLY YOU NATSU DRAGNEEL. I am sorry for those people who have not ignored me the whole time. Till we meet,

Lucy Heartfilia ,
the fallen fairy.

As I read the final sentence I felt a sting at the brim of my eyes.

The whole guild stayed quiet suddenly they errupted with cheers except for those who didn't ignored her. I was shocked my eyes wide opened seeing everyone happy. The rage slowly building in me and I heard someone said something that made me snapped.

"Finally the weakling left the guild." NATSU FUCKING DRAGNEEL.

A dark aura surrounding me.

"Shut up you fucking bastard! Lucy was the strongest amongst you all! Both emotionally and physically! Without her Lissana wouldn't be back! Without her. . . . " I paused for a while sobbing" You wouldn't be here" I whispered the last part.

"THAT'S RIGHT! LU-CHAN HAS BEEN HOLDING IN HER TEARS AND PUTTING BACK HER PIECES OF SHATTERING HEART EVER SINCE YOU IGNORED HER FOR 3 WHOLE FUCKING MONTHS!" Levy shouted which made me smile.

"Who cares now that the weakling is gone we can be the most powerful team in the whole of Fiore! With the help of Lissana we don't need the puny mage anymore!" shouted Erza triumphantly.

" THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG!' Everyone turn their gaze to the one and only special take-over mage, Lissana" I WILL NEVER JOIN A BUNCH OF TRAITORS WHO BROKE LU-CHAN'S HEART AND MADE HER LEAVE FAIRY TAIL! LUCY IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAGE I HAVE KNOWN! EVER SINCE I MET HER SHE IS THE MOST SPECIAL AND PRECIOUS SISTER TO ME! AND YOU HAVE MADE HER LEAVE HER HOME!" by the time she ended, she was sobbing.

" But Lissana, you can hangout with us instead of the wannabe"

Natsu reasoned to her. Suddenly out of nowhere he felt a sting on his cheek and noticed that someone had slapped him right on the cheeck. Wendy.

"How dare you said that about Lucy-san. Take that back.Take that back.TAKE THAT BACK!" Wendy shouted the last sentence and gave him a punch straight in a face. She was slowly changing into her dragon force when she suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her shoulders. She looked at the person and saw that Romeo was looking at her with worriedness in his eyes. Wendy went back to her normal self and rested in his arms.

" Guys just leave them. Were gonna have to open the letters that Lucy gave us and the bitches We will deal with them later. AND YOU BETTER READ THE LETTERS BEFORE I CUT YOU UP AND FEED YOU TO BISCA'S DOGS." Threatend gajeel.The both nodded and left.

" AnND I'M LEAVING TEAM NATSU! SAME GOES FOR WENDY, CARLA AND HAPPY" Gray shouted across the guild.

" HAPPY IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!HE'S STAYIN WITH US RIGHT HAPPY?" questioned Natsu.

" In your dreams Natsu" Happy answered furiously and flew off to find Lucy.

"Tch whatever. Your just a dumb cat anyways." Natsu muttered.