Chapter Fifteen

"Shy open the damn door!" I screamed outside of Shy's room. I haven't heard from her in over two days she hasn't been coming to class, answering her calls or texts. Shit for all I know she could have left without a trace!

I heard the door being unlocked and to my surprise, I shirtless Tye answered.

"Wassup Liyah!" He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back awkwardly confused at what was going on.

"Um, where is Shy?" I asked rudely there was something fishy going on and I was gonna figure it out.

"I'm right here." She came to the door with her hair all over the place her pants were unbuttoned and she had one sock on. I raise my brow questionably waiting for her to say something.

Anything.

"Can we talk?" She nodded her head and went to piece herself back together. I didn't like her like this she was usually bubbly and not so- what's the word-

Guilty.

***

"Shy, I want my best friend back you've been all MIA on a bitch!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air. She crossed her arms over and said curtly,

"Well I could say the same about you, too. All you talk about is J this, J that, like I was getting jealous because I didn't have anyone and when Ty came around, I did..." She mumbled on. I looked at her shocked because I didn't know she felt that way.

"You should have said something. I'm sorry for not being a good friend. I didn't know that's how you felt." I felt really bad now knowing that I didn't think about her feelings.

"Bitch, its okay because I got the D!" She grinned at me, we both burst out laughing. Boy was I glad to see her face I missed my bestie!

***

"Tell me everything! Oh man I just knew that he was gonna be your boo! As soon as I met him, I was just like damn; him and Shy would be good together. Now I find out you and him hooking up behind my back, you should have told me girl! How did it happen? Come on, spill it!" I am practically screaming with excitement as I question Shy about her and her love life that she had chosen to hide from me.

"Okay, okay!" Shy says with a huge smile on her face. "I officially met him right before our last track meet. You know, when I left in a hurry? Well, he had asked me if when I finished the run I wanted to go with him to chill and get some sushi at the Sushi Shack. I mean, he is gorgeous, so of course I went. We have been seeing each other since then. So it's been about a week? Yeah, I know it's soon to already be fucking but hey, the D is the D!" Shy and I both bust out laughing. This girl is so crazy.

"Do you two actually date or just together for the sex?"

"Naw, that's my baby. He made it official two days ago. Look like yo ass ain't the only one with a boo nomore." Shy flashes me a huge smile. "He really is a good guy, we having our first date soon. I don't know when yet. I'm excited about it." Shy can't stop smiling, I'm so happy for my girl.

"I'm happy for you, I'm glad that you really hit it off with him. He better treat you right or ima have to kick his ass though!"

A call comes in on my phone interrupting our laugh.

"Hold on Shy, it's babe calling me."

"Hey Baby!" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Is this Aaliyah Spencer?" says an unfamiliar voice.

"Yes, who is this?" I ask feeling confused.

"Ms. Spencer, I'm afraid Jordan has been in an accident."