Chapter Three

Class was amazing today; we got into a big debate on Gay Rights. I never really thought about the topic before, but I was really into it. I think I'm going to enjoy my government class. I think today was a good day, well except for the fact that I am lost right now. I can't find my math class; they should have maps up or something because this school is fucking huge. Oh, maybe I can ask him.

"Excuse me, sir?"

Jordan turns around and smiles at me. "Oh come on, you haven't learned my name by now? I thought after last night you'd know me more than that." Jordan laughs an incredibly cute laugh. I feel my face turn hot as I blush uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry Jordan; I didn't know it was you, what class do you have?" I say as I try to hide my blush.

"I was actually on my way to go get a bite; I don't really think I'm up for statistics today." There is a short pause before Jordan says, "Hey, you should come with me."

I am focused on his incredible smile before I process what he just said.

"Wait, what did you say?" I say with a cough.

"You should come with me to get some lunch, my treat." he repeats.

My mother's upset face quickly pops into my head, she would hate it if I skipped class, and she'd hate it even more if she knew I'd be skipping class with Jordan, the boy who is supposed to not be sharing a room with me anymore.

I let go of the thought and without thinking said, "I was waiting for you to ask, let's go."

***

I Wanna Be- A Complicated Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें