Chapter Fourteen

Cross country meet

November 11

9:00 am

"Girl I'm so nervous." I looked up from tying my tennis shoe,

"Shy we got this don't worry besides this is our very first meet." She nervously scratched behind her neck. I knew that even though I said those words she wasn't convinced. Hell I was nervous too I wanted to be first in everything but I know that I'm not perfect.

"MING LI SHI AND AALIYAH SPENCER LETS GO LADIES! YOU'RE UP!" We jumped startled from our coaches booming voice.

"We got this,"

***

"Congratulations Superstar." Jordan hugged me while giving me a dozen roses. I swear this man is so sweet! I surprised us both and gave him a kiss; his lips were so soft and juicy. I slid my tongue over his entrance and he let me through starting a sexy tongue dance.

"Ewe spare me the visual can y'all please get a room!" Shy said looking ready to puke. I blushed deeply I still haven't told Shy and Peaches about losing my v card and now I'm feeling guilty.

"Man Shy go hop on Ty dick." I whipped my head in Shy's direction and saw she was beet red. Was there something she wasn't telling me too? I guess we both need to spill the beans.

"I-ima talk to you later Liyah, kay?" She didn't even give me a chance to reply before she speed walked back to the school.

***

After the cross country meet I showered and relaxed my bones were aching after putting in all of those miles. My phone vibrated telling me I had a text. I smiled seeing it was Jordan:

ThebaeJ: I didn't forget about our date ;) wear something sexy and meet me outside of the blue wing.

Me: awe okay ima take a long time though don't be mad

ThebaeJ: man you better hurry yo ass up!

I swear I was falling for this boy more and more every day.

***

"Bring your ass on I need help!" I screamed into the phone. I called Peaches to help me with my date, Shy was acting strange and didn't answer her phone. Shrugs I'll talk to her later.

"Bitch I'm outside the door!"

I rushed to open the door and almost fell in the process.

"Okay sit your happy ass in this chair and let peaches work her magic." He walloped his hands together all giddy I was afraid I never went on a date I didn't know what to expect. I wish I could talk to my mother but she wouldn't understand she would just judge me anc curse me out.

***

"All done."

I looked in the mirror not even recognizing the girl in front of me. My curly hair was straightened with some beach waves making me look sexy. My makeup was on point, Peaches had me feeling like Beyoncé!

"Now go get dressed I'm sure Jordan ass is peeved but oh well he'll thank me later." I quickly jumped up to put on my outfit. I pulled on some denim jeans and a red OBEY cropped top and my favorite fire red 5s. No matter how much Peaches nagged me I was not giving up my tomboy ways I was gonna rock my J's . I grabbed my purse and quickly sprayed on some Victoria secret perfume and jogged out the door.

***

Jordan looks at me like a snack and licks his lips. "Damn baby you bad as fuck." Jordan picks me up and we kiss.

"You know I gotta look good for my baby." I give him a big kiss right before he puts me down. "So where we going? You still never even told me."

"It's a surprise, but I think you're going to like it."

"Baby is this your car?" My jaw dropped at the sight of this beauty before me I swear these people at Bradley gotta be rich! He chuckled lightly while opening the door for me.

"I guess chivalry ain't dead then. I muttered to myself.

"Not in my book." He flashed me that panty dropper smile his grey eyes twinkled causing me to warm up down there. Damn this man got me hooked!

We pull up at the Maxwell Cinemas movie theater and all my mind says is, I know we are not bout to sit up in some theater for our first date. What the hell?

Jordan notices the look on my face and says, "Okay, now before you flip on me. No, we are not staying here for our date. I just want you to come inside and see something." His smile is huge as he comes around and opens my door for me and helps me out of the car.

"What is there to show me at a movie theater?", I ask sounding just as confused as I am.

"Just wait, I think you're going to like."

We walk into a theater and it is completely empty. "Are we early or something?"

"Close your eyes baby." Jordan says flashing me his amazing smile, showing teeth and everything.

"You not gonna leave me here are you?", I say jokingly as I close my eyes.

"Wouldn't dream of it.", Jordan takes both my hands and starts to guide me somewhere. I'm thinking to the front of the theater.

I hear a soft song starting to play. "Open your eyes beautiful." I open my eyes and am shocked at what is in front of me. On the screen is a video that Jordan recorded of himself singing a song that he wrote for me.

My eyes start to water, all I can do is smile as I watch the video and listen to the beautiful song. I can't believe he did all of this for me. On our first date, no wonder he waited so long to take me on a date.

As Jordan sings in the video, he takes my hand and we dance, right there, In the middle of the theaters. After this, it might be soon, but I love this boy.

***

"That was so incredible baby," I say with teary eyes. "All this for me? On a first date?"

"I told you, only the best for you. I wanted to go all out. A first date is the most important date. I want it to be one that you can always remember."

Damn, this boy is so damn sweet. "I will always remember this date; it is honestly the best date that I have ever been on." So what it's my first date, he doesn't have to know that part.

"When did you write that song? How did you get them to play it here? How long have you been planning this?"

"I've been writing it for a few days now and I have a few friends working here, they hooked me up."

I smile at him, "Kiss me?"

"Oh of course I can.", Jordan places his sweet, juicy lips on mine and we kiss.