"So where's Y/N?" I ask and Alex shrugs.

"She stayed in Florida, said something about spending time in Miami before boot camp in New Hampshire." Alex says and I nod.

"That's cool, just checking on her."

-

In Machester, as the bus drives through town, I see Y/N already on the field practicing a couple blocks from the hotel, so I get my room assignment and go put my things in the room and go to where I saw Y/N and walk over to her and take the ball from her and juggle it, smiling back at her as she smiles at me. 

"Hey, Tobs." Y/N says, walking up to me and kissing me softly.

"Hi there, Y/N/N." I say and Y/N smiles again.

"What are you doing besides interrupting me?"

"Literally nothing, just interrupting you, but now that I think of it, I was wondering if you'd like to come back to the hotel with me to relax before your concert tonight." 

"How'd you know about that?"

"Alex. She told me when she was in Portland visiting Servando." I say and Y/N shrugs.

"I'd love to go relax with you." Y/N says and I smile before walking with her to the hotel and to my room. "So our rooms are connected? That's cool." Y/N says and I look at her weird as we walk into my hotel room. "My room is the one next to this, the one that is connected by that door." Y/N says before opening said door and walking into what looks like her room. "See?"

At about five, Y/N gets out of bed and kisses me softly.

"I have to go babe. I'll be back at around 11." Y/N says and I nod.

"Alright, you're more than welcome to come into my room and curl up with me if I'm already asleep by the time you get back, and even if I'm up, come curl up with me." I say and Y/N smiles, kissing me again before disappearing into her room, pulling the door connecting our rooms closed behind her.

At 11:30, I hear Y/N's room door open and close, before the shower turns on a few moments later, so I relax into my bed and wait for Y/N to bathe, and when she get out, it takes a couple of minutes before the door connecting our rooms opens and Y/N walks in in her black Thorns uniform shorts and just a bra as she dries her hair with a towel, as she crawls onto the bed next to me, she tosses the towel to the side and cuddles up with me, kissing me softly in the process.

"Did you have fun?" I ask and watch the blissful little smile that tugs at her lips.

"Yeah." She says with a hoarse voice.

"How loud did you scream?" I ask and Y/N lets out a hoarse chuckle.

"So fucking loud." Y/N croaks out and I kiss her forehead. 

"Well, madam soccer player, be quiet and rest that voice. You need to save it so you can keep yelling once we get to Brazil in a few days." I say and Y/N nods before falling fast asleep, me following right behind. In the morning, Y/N is still asleep, so I slip from her grasp and go get ready for the day in the bathroom.

"Hey, did you hear that right after this, Jill is flying us all out to Rio?" Y/N asks, leaning against the bathroom door, watching as I brush my teeth, I nod before spitting the toothpaste out of my mouth and rinse it.

"Yeah, this is just a little meeting to let all of us get used to each other before we head off to the games." I say and Y/N shrugs.

"I'm not complaining as long as we get to room with each other in the village, even if we aren't put together, I'll manipulate my weasel ass into your bed, just you watch." Y/N says, walking up to me and pecking me on the cheek before leaving the room entirely. I chuckle at her and proceed to get dressed for practice.