48 - Gibbs

I ran my hand down my face and sighed before the lift doors opened. "Ducky, where's James?" I asked "He's over there, asleep on the slab" Ducky replied "Thank you. Jimmy wake up" I whispered "Five more minutes" he mumbled "Jimmy it's Gibbs. I need you to wake up because we have some news" I sighed "What is it?" he asked sitting up "Ava's gone missing, but we're tracking her phone as we speak" I replied "What? Do you know where she is?" he panicked "We'll go up and find out from Timothy" I explained. Jimmy nodded and headed towards the lift with me following. "Right, boss. We are 15 miles away from her current location. Talia has taken Tony and Audrianna to catch up with her." Tim said as soon as the doors to the lift opened. When I heard that Talia had gone I was furious but one look from Timothy and I calmed myself down because I knew that no matter what I did she would still go against me and my wishes. I could try to make her take time off but I new that she wouldn't listen no matter what happened. "I guess I can take you, Ziva, Jimmy and Ducky in the Dodge SUV. I'm taking it that Talia to the Gibbs Mobile?" I asked "No, she took the Dodge SUV X 2" Tim replied "I thought she said that she couldn't handle the X 2?" I asked. Timothy just shrugged in response.