6 - Tony

After my meeting with Talia about Audrianna, I finally had the guts to go and visit her to talk with her. I had to tell her I was sorry and I needed her to forgive me, even if it took a lot of time and a lot of begging. I pulled my jacket on as I left my house as it was raining "really could the weather be more rough!" I muttered to myself, dampening my mood. Hopping in the car and headed to the hospital Audrianna used to work in. I sighed and had a mini flashback of her getting out of the car and heading into work after kissing my cheek. I pulled up and hopped out, rubbing my hands together nervous "well it's now or never Tony" I said to myself and started to enter the hospital and checked the details on my phone to see what ward she was on and followed directions to get to it.

After I took to the elevator to the floor she was on, I made my way to the ward but stopped outside and took a deep breath and entered going to a nurse. "Excuse I was wondering if you can direct me to a Miss Tarintino" I said and got pointed in the direction to her room, I then thanked the nurse and headed into the room, I looked at a pale young women who looked broken and a bit swollen around her stomach which could have been from an illness. "Anthony" Audrianna whispered in shock after she saw me "no no I can't deal with this. Get out! GET OUT!" she whispered, her heart monitor racing and an alert was going off. I then took her hand to calm her down but she snatched her hand and shook her head. "Audri baby, come on I'm not going to hurt you" I whispered chocking up slightly, watching her.