36 - Ava

I love the atmosphere I step into when I'm with the team. It's like when I step out side of being with them that I remember that I don't be long there but as soon as I step back in I automatically forget that. Once Audrianna was released from the hospital I went back to Talia's where she was waiting. "Okay I know we haven't had chance to talk about this, but what the hell happened between you and Jimmy that first day?" she asked "What do you mean?" I replied as my cheeks started to redden. "You zinged didn't you?" "Since I don't know what that word means I am not going to answer you" "Oh my god! You totally did! You and Jimmy Palmer zinged!" Talia squealed "Talia I don't know what you mean by zinged!" I tried but it was futile she was already tapping away on her phone to whoever and was oblivious to me. So I decided to Google the word zing to try and find a definition. Apparently it's a term that was made popular after the release of the movie Hotel Transylvania and is used to describe the way you feel when you feel sudden attraction to someone you've just met. I couldn't possibly have zinged with him! I don't even know him! All I know is that he works with the M.E Dr Donald 'Ducky' Mallard and he's a part of the NCIS Team. I didn't come here to settle down, not like Talia and Audrianna. I came here to spend sometime with friends but now...................Now I don't know if I want to stay and settle down or go back to the UK and be miserable for ever because I can't expect any one from the US to pack up and move back to the UK with me.