34 - Timothy

I gasped at what I heard. My baby sister wanting to be a mum?! Was I ready to be an uncle? I wasn't sure. When Talia came out to go to the bathroom I pulled her to one side "Are you seriously contemplating have kids with him?!" I whisper yelled "Yes I am Tim. We've been seeing each other for nearly a year and if we're going to stay together then we might as well talk about the possibility of having kids. It's not like we're going to sneak off and try for a kid right now this minute but I want him to know that I am seriously considering it." she answered calmly "Are you going to wait until you married him?" I asked "I'm not sure. I think we might get a puppy first and then see. Use the puppy as a test if you like. If we can handle a puppy then we can handle a baby." she replied "Wouldn't you like to be an uncle?" Abby asked "I would love to be an uncle but not this early." I sighed "Have you two even talked about kids?" Talia asked. "No, the subject hasn't come up." Abby replied "Well there you have it then. Just because I'm talking about having kids with my boyfriend doesn't mean that you can lecture me about it. I'll have you know that Leroy is my longest boy friend so if I want to consider settling down and having kids then I will. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go to the toilet before I wet myself" Talia defended leaving me and Abby stunned.