15 - Ziva

I arrived back into America after my little break away from NCIS and I was sitting in HQ tapping my fingers on the table filling in some paper work while glancing over to Tony who was grinning at his desk looking at something and I gave him a weird look. "Well well well, why are you so happy Dinozzo? You look like the cat that got the cream" I said and got up when Audrianna walked in with a baby bump which the signs clicked and I understood what he had in his hand.

"Oh my god Aud! Why didn't you let me know? Or why didn't Tony let me know" I squealed and ran over tackling into a hug "I can't believe you are having a baby". "Careful Z, you don't want to hurt your little nephew you now do you?" She giggled "and to be honest with you, Tony only found out Friday as we are separated" she then added so I shook my head and walked to him "what did you do to her" I snapped picking up a book "I swear to god." Tony quickly explained what had happened so I didn't slap him with the book instead I Gibbs Slapped him. "Ow! Damn I really have to talk to Gibbs about not letting you do that" Tony whined "Suck it up Dinozzo!" Audrianna smirked "Have you thought of names yet?" I asked changing the subject. "Arlo Romano Dinozzo" Tony smiled "Arlo Romano Dinozzo? So wait you're having a boy?" I questioned "Yes" Audrianna nodded.