40.75: Talia: Team notice board

I quickly logged onto my computer and made a poster, printed it, faxed a copy to Ducky & Jimmy, faxed a copy to Leon and stuck the master copy on the team notice board. By time the team came back I was acting normal and working away. Soon I heard a chorus of "What the hells?!" Coming from all directions. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. "Okay, what the hell is going on?!" Tony, Leroy & Timothy chorused "Well, I guess I better tell you. I'm pregnant" I smiled biting my lip. "Holy Hell!" Timothy screeched. Leroy fainted and Tony had to get a cup of water to wake him. "Are you sure?" Leroy asked once he got over the initial shock. "I got Abby to do the test and I trust her 100%" I nodded. "Wow. Just-. Wow" Leroy smiled as he came over to hug me. "You happy, baby?" I asked him "Very, my queen" he replied before kissing me. When we pulled apart I could see Tony tapping away on his phone. SHIT! I forgot to tell Audrianna.

When Audrianna walked in with little Arlo who was now around four months of age. She looked tanned as she went to see her parents in Milan since it was the first time they had met Arlo in person, she looked at everything with a confused expression since she walked in, in the middle of the conversation. I then watched her walk over to the notice board to check if there was any updates which yes there was but not quite important as this. She then scanned my poster, pulling it down to get a closer look because she might not have believed her eyes and then came to terms what was on the sheet shaking her head in disapproval "Last to know I see, what brilliant news" she said sarcastically loud enough for us all to hear. She then walked over to me, placing the poster on my desk of all places "Well I guess I don't mean anything to you know!" she snapped and started to head back out to the elevator and to her car. Damn I pissed off Audrianna. I quickly do what I do best and ran down the stairs as fast as I could. "Audri I didn't know how to contact you in Milan!" I yelled catching her unlocking the car "You have my phone number! You could have rang my phone" Audri yelled back, she was way beyond pissed as she was going red in the face. "Besides I've only known for about an hour!" I defended. "And yet, You were the first to know about Arlo, so fair is fair right" Audrianna sniped swearing in Italian before leaving. I let out a frustrated yell down in the car park before catching the lift back upstairs. "What were you thinking running down stairs like that" Leroy scolded "I do that all the time, Leroy." I sighed rolling my eyes "Yes well no more. Not while your pregnant you can't" Leroy huffed "Leroy Jethro Gibbs I can do whatever the hell I want" I stated finitely.