40 - Talia

It's been 3 months since Tim's surprise for Abby. This month though I think it's my turn to give the team a surprise because afterwards Gibbs and I went home and celebrated, since then though I haven't had the Crimson Devil and now I'm worried. Since Gibbs and I were both worse for wear when we celebrated I don't remember much. I quickly ran into the bathroom before puking my guts up. I looked at my phone when I finished and saw that it was eight am. "I better get to work" I mumbled to myself before getting up, brushing my teeth and grabbing my pack. I quickly popped into a near by WalMart since I was early and grabbed some munchies and a drink before getting back into my car and finishing my journey to work. When Leroy went off on a case I snuck down to see Abby. "Hey, you okay? You look a bit peaky" Abby questioned "I've been sick every day since the day after you and Timothy got engaged" I wheezed making a bloated face "Well do you want me do some tests?" she asked "Would you? I just don't want to do one and for Leroy to find out" I sighed "I will try and keep them confidential" she smiled "Thanks. We'll do them and then I'll get back to work" I smiled back. I left Abby with a urine and blood sample then went back to work. About half an hour after Leroy came back she called me down to her lab. "Why does Abby want you?" Tony asked "We're looking at wedding dresses" I lied "If you say so" he shrugged. "Okay so I may have squealed when I read the results" Abby grinned when I got down to the lab "Oh?" I questioned "You're about 3 months pregnant!" she squealed "Oh my god!" I gasped "Congratulations!" she smiled "I'm happy and scared at the same time. I mean Leroy and I have spoken about this sure but we never thought it would happen this early" I gulped "He'll be fine" Abby chuckled "Yea but I'm worried because of what he was like after Kelly..." I sighed "What happened to Kelly wasn't his fault and it wasn't yours either" Abby reminded "I know. How am I going to tell him?" "Take him for a coffee after work and get the cashier to write it on his cup" "That's a good idea but I'll think about it".