11 - Audrianna

I was surprised by the figure I saw in the door way while I was eating the crap hospital food but I had to eat it since I had to keep me and the baby's strength up. "Don't just stand there, Talia won't forgive me if I didn't invite you in, unless you don't have any proper food" I smiled chuckling softly as my last comment. "How are you feeling Aud? I haven't seen you in forever" he asked whiled handing me some red velvet cupcakes when my eyes lit up "I'm feeling fine and yes I haven't seen you in like forever to LJ" I replied "Have you spoken to Tony?" He asked which made me rub my temples and my blood pressure started raising again but I managed it from getting too high and setting the alert off "Not you too. Yes he came to visit but my blood pressure went up so the district nurse escorted him out. LJ you knew what he did to me" I said with a tear strolling down my cheek and then I felt a hand on my shoulder and rubbed it, "Right but what are you going to do? Are you going to stay with him to raise the baby or are you going back to Italy to be on your own.?", my voice went quite low "Gibbs don't ask me that just yet, I'm really torn, I so want to make up with Tony but I don't know if I can trust him anymore" I sighed hugging myself. "Alright fine, but you have to decide" Gibs said and kissed my cheek softly "why don't you see Tony, I'll send him by" he said and I nodded "it's time to face him and talk" I said softly.