Chapter 36

Mr. and Mrs. Anderson!

Our names are said and we both walk out hand in hand.

My new dress is Baby blue... an exact replica from my first dress but blue. I got this dress 50% off due to me already having the same one.

We walk over to a long table and sit in our seats. People get back to talking and few congratulate us. We thank them and smile for some pictures. Our payed photographers get some cute shots before we are all served dinner.

The menu we created had so many of my favorites but I was in the major mood for something healthy. Usually the bride wants to LOOSE weight to fit into her dress, but it has been half a year since my kidnapping.. so I had to gain weight I lost. I order a salad but im forced to get something more.

Soonly a man comes out with a bowl of Potato chowder soup and I take small spoonfuls of it.

I'm 20 now, my birthday was last month.

Renn begins to talk with his groomsmen beside him and I just look around at everyone.

I still have nightmares from the kidnapping. Along with that I have panic attacks, counseling, and day dream a lot which turns into a panic attack.

This very second, I can feel myself shaking. I look at all the people around me and see David evilly grinning at me.

I breath heavy and continue to look around frantically, but all I see is David. I hear screaming.. I cover my ears and push back my chair as I begin to scream.

"Go away!" I yell at the piercing squeal.

Katelynn.

"Please not now!" I add before I feel hands touch my back.

I continue to cover my ears as Renn escorts me out of the room.

I squint slightly and find everyone staring at me concerned and confused. Some of them look around for the problem but I know the screaming and seeing David is yet another hallucination.

I hear the door close and I fall onto a large round patted chair and begin to cry.

The screaming has stopped.

Renn comes over and hugs me.

"Did you see him again?" he asks lifting my head and looking into my blurred eyes. I nod and he pulls me in again.

"He isn't here Sweety. He doesn't even know we're in Key west, you're safe... you're going to be okay." he begins to create circles on my back with his hand and I calm down.

I hear a knock on the door and a sad faced Kelsey walks in and sits beside me.

"He isn't here. We checked everywhere and security said nobody walked past them that looked suspicious." she reassures. I nod knowing it wasn't really him.

"Do you wanna go back out?" she asks in a whisper. I look to Renn and nod.

She walks me into the restroom and touches up my makeup.

Renn hands me my navy blue sweater which I put on.

She takes down my up-do and gives me some more curls and fixes my hair.

I take off my shoes so I'm barefoot and feel a lot better.

We walk to the door and Renn looks to me.

"Carlie, you've got to eat when we go back out okay?" he practically begs.

He's correct. The hallucinations come when I don't eat. It all begins with not eating, then the panic attacks, then the hallucinations.

I don't eat because I worry so much that David will show up again.

I agree and he gives me a half smile before we walk back out.

Everyone gives me pitiful and sad smiles but none say anything or clap.

I give everyone a second of eye contact before moving my head to look at Renn's hand connected with mine.

I get served a steak and side of baked potato and begin to eat it quickly. Once I know I'm safe.

When the meal is done I get served some sushi which I happily eat.

I'm stuffed.. I haven't been stuffed in months.

I feel a lot happier too and then there is the toast.

Kelsey rises.

"Attention everyone!" she says standing and tapping her wine glass

Everyone looks to her.

"Thank you all for coming to support the marriage of Renn and Carlie." she says an everyone claps.

I smile but don't look at anyone but her, she gives me a wink before continuing.

"So before I begin, Carlie hasn't been around this many people in a long time and it was alittle over whelming so on her behalf I'd just like to say that we thank you for your patience and under standing." she says.

She then proceeds to talk about what a pleasure it was to meet me and cracks a few jokes. We all applaud her and she sits down.

Then my siblings make a toast and act like they know me well.

One by one everyone toasts and I feel relieved nobody else mentions the kidnapping.

We all finish and continue on with the wedding.

I enjoy the rest of my night but am static when it's time for Renn and I to leave.

Everyone gathers around making 2 diagonal lines across from eachother.

They each light a sparkler and Renn and I run through them.

Everyone claps and Blows kisses.

I greet my brides maids and close family at the limo.

I give everyone a hug and we take one last picture and I blow one last kiss before Renn and I get into the limousine and drive away with glitter being thrown at the limo.

I watch as everyone becomes small little people and it's quiet.

We pass the gated community where Renn and I will be living and I finally see the airport.

The driver pulls up the window and I change into my sundress and slip on my converse.

Renn puts on shorts and a new shirt and then the driver opens the door.

We step out and get our luggage and walk inside.

We board the plane and slowly head off to California.. our honey moon trip.