Chapter 5

WARNING: this chapter is rated PG13 due to violence. Please read carefully...

Previously on Kinapped

"No please!" I scream as 2 very strong men pull me back, I kick my legs and scream for them to let me go.

"Get off of him!" I yell as they both sit me down on a chair. I continue to kick and scream and not let them touch me, one of them slaps me across my face causing me to hold my cheek. I look at him disgusted and spit right on his face. He wipes it off with his arm in anger and looks in my eyes. I squint my eyes and squeeze my lips tight.

He gives me an evil smile before he punches me square in the stomach. I clinch forward in pain as Renn screams to stop.

The 2 men tape my hands down to the chair as another ties my legs.

I look into Renn's eyes and tell him to stop, he gives me a sorry full face before one man puts a black bag over my face.

I begin to cry as I hear Renn struggle.

"No!!!" He yells before I hear a gun shot, and a body fall to the floor.

"RENNNNNNN!" I cry as I push my body forward.

I begin to breath heavy as I swing open my eyes. My body is all sweaty and my leg is throbbing, I realized the bomb made me weary and I fell asleep. My breathing steadies as I realize it was just a nightmare.

I take one last big breath and then I stop, okay now I'm more mad than scared. I begin to think, I need an escape plan.

Right when they open this door I will run as fast as I can as quickly as I can, to anywhere I see, hopefully a house, or the woods. I will run fast enough to climb a tree and then tomorrow I will continue running as far away as I can until I reach a house or something. I still have some quarters so if I find a pay phone I should be fine.

That's it, I have a plan! I plant a small smile on my face and then begin thinking again.

Why am I here? What do they want? Money? Cuz I'm broke! Do they just want to kill me? I begin to panic again. What do I do if I don't get away.

I feel the car stop and it snaps me back to reality. I hear footsteps and then a burst of brightness blinds my vision.

I hover my hand over my eyes to try and make out where I am. The man bends down and right away I head butt him. He grunts in pain and so do I. Not as cool as it looks in movies....

I play it off and stand up and begin to run. We are in a giant warehouse. Theres garage doors all around painted with graffiti, the only windows I see are around the top of the building, there are isles full of metal stands with random stuff on all of it.

"Go get her!" I hear an angry voice.

I turn my head and see 2 men running towards me. I begin to panic and push one of the carts of paint down blocking their entrance. I continue to run through the different isles. I slow down and put my hands on my legs as I breath heavily.

I stand up and take a big breath before a large hand covers my mouth and nose. I scream through their hand.

"Shut up!" He grits his teeth.

I do what I think and bite his hand as hard as I can, I grab a lamp next to me and smash it on his head. I begin to run again but quicker. I find a Ladder and climb to the top of a shelf and begin to run and jump over different shelves.

"There she is!" Another voice speaks. I turn my head back and regret it entirely. I face plant right down into the concrete pavement. I lay there still but wanting to run again. I see 2 blurry figures come into view as someone behind me drags me away by my arms.

I mumble some words that I can't even make out as he drags me Into a dark room and throws me onto a bed and then proceeds to handcuff my hands to the bed frame. I mumble again as he hand cuffs my legs to each end of the bottom causing my legs to be spread. I mumble once more before I feel him putting my face against his. The scent of a cigar fills my lungs as he speaks, squeezing my lips to a pucker.

"I wouldn't have done that if I were you." He grits his teeth before throwing my head to the side.

He turns on some heavy metal music before leaving the room, leaving me at a rock concert in pitch black.

RENNS POV

I sit in a room being asked 50 ton questions about what happened. There are at least 20 officers and FBI in the room as they ask me questions that some don't have to do with the kidnapping, like where we met, how long we've dated. Stupid I know...

That's when a thought hits me.

"What is it?" A female FBI agent asks.

"I, she, Oh my gosh." I put my hands on my head.

"Sir." she says.

I look up.

"She told me of some man that followed her earlier today, she filed a report on him and said he got arrested. Apparently he was wanted for some other criminal charges from murder or something." I throw my hands up angrily. How could I be so stupid to not think more about this! I could have prevented this!

"Okay, go get a sheet of all the calls today from 6-7 PM. We might be on to something." Immediately the room half empties as people go get the form.

A FBI agent 'Jim' sighs and takes a seat.

"Sir, I have a video that the security cameras picked up. Do you want to see it?" He asks me.

I look up at him as tears fill in my eyes.

"Please." I say

He pulls out an apple laptop and shows me a still shot of Carlie. It's very blurry. But you can see she is running. He presses the space key as the video plays.

"No!" She screams as a car backs out causing her to flip over it. I throw my hands over my mouth as I watch 2 men pick her up, she is flailing in their grips to get free. They shove her into the trunk, they both get in, you can hear her screaming for help as they pull away. I throw my seat back with my legs and stand in a corner. I feel a hand on my back and let out a cry.

I turn to see a women with apology in her eyes. She hugs me and I squeeze her tightly as I sob into her shoulder.

The video was in black and white and you can't make the license plate out.

I feel a pain of guilt throb In my body. I shouldn't have sent her out...