Why not take a train?

I don't know if I'm the only one but apprently a long walk for 12 episodes versus one train for one episode is sort of

I don't know if I'm the only one but apprently a long walk for 12 episodes versus one train for one episode is sort of.. well how can I put this? Why didn't they take a train? Weird huh?

I think roosterteeth has their own way of describing a story, either that or they both had different paths. As well as trying to find out their auras and all. There was also an improvement towards the strength of the team! I shall make a conclusion in the next fact!

Plus Oscar and Team JNPR started out in two seperate ways~ and they were probably just on their way towards Oscar's village!

Oh the irony! Roosterteeth does know how to get it in us! XD

_______________
Author's note:

Can someone teach me? XD I'm already taking a step towards calculus even tho that's 3 years away from me help! XD Curiosity killed the cat and why not me?

anywhoo~ The winner for the last question would be @WolfRose207 (Please correct me for the name) ~ Sorry my bad

Again, reminder for the winners of each question you are allowed to answer again if you'd like! I'm not that much of a strict contest maker!

Oh and a quick and short reminder:

The book cover contest for this book is still up! Please submit your drafts before the end of March!

So far actually only one has submitted, guess my ratings went lower as I became inactive! Sorry about that again, was in finals!

Question for this fine chapter is..

1) What was the name of the monster that attacked Team JNPR on the last episode?

2) Should I be still continuing this contest? Tell me your concerns! Does this contest seem boring?

~if it does, I have a plan!

Add-ons:

Oh and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU WILL! Thank you all so much!