Good News!

Hey you guys! If you all aren't into my contests and stuff you may skip this part! And just continue on reading facts! Thanks! I <3 you guys!

* Watching Harry Potter and does a British accent *

✖️Calling people Mudblood
✖️Dementors and Voldomort's army allowed in this contest!
✖️No violations against human rights!

Ooohh kayy, soo I'm starting two contests who would want to join?

People: ...

Me: Oh geez, just you wait!

Okay so I realised that most of the people have enjoyed the past contests but here it's sort of the same but I've add a twist! Instead if actually just a simple "ask you a question" thing.. I'll be doing more of a Volume 4 throwback and Q&A.

In each fact I will again be asking a question and the winner, (which I would choose randomly, will get a shoutout!)

E.g. What is Ruby's weapon?
A: we all now omg..

Here's the twist! There will also be two contests! I'm actually wondering if anyone would actually join my "Book Cover" Contest!

_____________
Here are the rules for the contest: Book Cover!

1) Must be RWBY theme//have RWBY pics, I recommend all but if you have better ideas tell me..

2) Must have the title (RWBY FACTS) --Yes this book! and the author's name: Blackflaredragon!

3) Not really caring about fonts and such, be ingenious or creative as you can be!

4) I know this seems kind of useless but I want to give it style: add a #rwbycontest on the page that you will post it; via chapter or book/page of posting or publication!

5) Ya'll must tag me as you post it so that I may see it!^

That's all I would suggest the team pictures though! And be sure to be creative and unique!

Ohh yes~ Prizes!

First place|| Follow • Spam of likes and comments (Yeah I'll read whatever you have)• Featured for making it!//Special chapter dedicated to you and only you!
{Interviews (don't worry just so that people can know you when I give you a shoutout) would be given!• Book shall be featured in my reading list!

Second Place|| Spam of likes and comments, yes I'll read your book!•Also minor feature!• Book also in my reading lists and ofc a shout out!

Third Place|| Spam of likes and such comments! (By likes I mean votes!)•Minor feature and shoutout!

DEADLINE IS ON MARCH 30^
____________

Thank you for your time and patience, personally I feel elated into re-activating myself so that I may get exercises in typing! Thank you all, p.s if you don't like the contest idea,, then I shall delete this?

Anywhoo~ Enjoy your vacation! <3

|| Blackflaredragon ||