Contest.6

Okay I have an apology for all of you, I did not manage to actually update because I was writing my essay needed for English Lit. (Literature for short) After that I had to learn much about math so that it may help me in the future. I also had just taken 5 tests just yesterday and luckily I had the right amount of time to actually update. Tomorrow I have to make it to school because I need to perform in front of the entire school with some people for a choir, but hey at least I could actually sing I mean being in "puberty" for boys is hard but hey there's no judging here so anyone could sing as they please but in my point it is yet again forced.

Before I actually manage to forget again, I am currently writing a new book! I know right, I feel pretty dumbfounded that I suddenly had the idea of it but ever since volume 4 came I had new ideas. I'm not yet dont for now but I'd probably publish it by December because of my very busy schedule and stuff. (8th grade is okay but there are tons of things to do!) 

Yet again, I have no sense of making any of you laugh, First of give yourselves a round of applause to @Shockaduke apparently my finger likes you. 😏

Anyways, since Volume 4 is going out I'n actually wanting to put more efforts in my contest, so I want to mix things up a bit.
(I know I've gone mad)

There will be 2 picked winners for this Contest and I just have the question right here!

Who are the antagonists revealed in Volume 4? The new ones alright, wait I'm pretty sure you have all watched volume 4 already well just in case if not, then I advise to watch it. It is full of excitement! Whoops I should probably stop myself before I give out spoilers.

Oh and do you guys actually want to see my essay? I don't know but I think I'll separate it from here and probably publish it later on. Yet again I'm sorry for my absence and my lately working until mid-night doing homework and studying for tests. I hope you all know this, but ALL of you matter! No matter what happens no matter how things get bad you guys are there to support me even though I am such an underage to actually be speaking to you all, oh well. 

"Everyone is special and that one thing makes us different and we will remain like that until the ends of the Earth." -Blackflaredragon

Until then everyone! (P.s I will continue to post facts very soon! Just answer as fast as you can if you will please, thank you all for your support!