Penny's Last Words

Did you guys notice that as Penny died she had something in her mind that she wanted to tell Ruby before she died?

Let me rephrase that.

Penny actually had something to say to Ruby before she died!!

Remember at some point at Volume 2, she wanted to tell something? About that 'war' that General Ironwood was talking about? Remember? NO?

Fine. Remember that time at Volume 3 Chapter 5 that she had said that she wanted to stay at Beacon? But I know you'll ask why? WHYY?

BUT I DONT KNOW.

I'm not sure but as far as I know that when she said that she wants to 'stay' at Beacon. Maybe another model of penny? I'm not sure.

The drawing looks legit.

Guys I need help.. Those fellow readers of mine who support me I need your help now please. I am going to perform a poem in front of 3 batches and I am completely nervous. What if I let my batch down and forget a line? What if I mess up? What if I lose? What if I win?

All of these I am certainly not in good shape with. Again, I am an anti-social pessimist. As said in the song "Here" I will forever be alone.

I don't even know why I have been chosen, I think I just need to quit or something. I'll just probably run out of the competition that I have been training for a week.

Plus bullying never stopped, people keep rejecting and doing horrible things at me. They ignore me, bash me, slap me, punch me and they often steal mg stuff.
I am completely ignored in the class that if ever I was absent I would be marked present. Even our advisor last year never noticed.

What should I do?