Rip Pyrrha Nikos

Do you guys ever wonder why Pyrrha died? She did risk her life to stop Cinder and her notorious team's schemes, but sadly she only delayed

Do you guys ever wonder why Pyrrha died? She did risk her life to stop Cinder and her notorious team's schemes, but sadly she only delayed. Not being able to stop them, Ruby used her silver-eyed power to delay them, but then clueless to what their next step is and when it will happen.

This is another one of my theories and I may have heard this all over the net and some tumblr pics.

Since after the finale which Salem first appeared, whereabouts of Ozpin and Cinder are unknown. Now we all know that Pyrrha has been, well this is hard to say so, deceased. (Rip 2013-2016) 💘 Then we all saw the connection of Cinder to Salem. What if Pyrrha will resurect from the dead and become one of Salem's soldiers or her realm.

The feeling is harsh, but this im glad is un-official. There's really no telling what will happen next or what will happen to Pyrrha.

Is she truly dead? Is she gonna be alive? We have no idea right? So this is , and I am sure is unofficial, but then it could happen. Possibly in any way.

Again this is unoffical so dont worry it might not happen.