45

Rose

When I wake up in the morning, I'm wrapped in Abel's arms. I smile to myself and watch him as he sleeps peacefully.

As much as I'd like to stay in bed with him, I force myself to get up. I carefully pry his hands away from me and creep out of the room as quietly as I can, slipping on my jumper.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before going downstairs to the kitchen. My body is still aching from last night, but I guess it's just a reminder of how good it was.

I switch the kettle on and wait for the water to boil, thinking about last night. That was probably the best sex I had in three years. I smile to myself when I remember Abel telling me that he loves me.

I'm brought out my thoughts when I feel him snake his arms around my waist and kiss my neck. "Good morning, beautiful," he says into my neck and I grin. I can feel his bulge against me

I place my hands on top of his. "Morning," I say. I twist my head and peck his lips. When I pull away, he grabs my chin and pulls me forward, kissing me again. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, the kiss becoming deeper. When we break away from each other, Abel hugs me tightly, resting his head on my shoulder. We stay like that for a long time. Abel looks at me now, smiling. "What?" I ask, smiling.

"I'm just happy," he answers and I caress his cheek. He starts kissing my cheek. "I love you, I love you, I love you." He continues kissing me all over the face, causing me to giggle.

I look up at him, biting my lip. "I love you, too," I say. "I don't think I've ever stopped loving you, Abel. I've just been lying to myself these past three years."

Abel's face breaks into a huge grin. God, he's so cute. He leans in and connects our lips, biting gently on my bottom lip. He picks me up and places me on the island counter. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him, running my hands under his top. His body's warm.

I grab his top and lift it up and he holds up his arms, allowing me to take it off him. I trail kisses along his chest and he grabs me and carries me to the sofa. Abel lays me down gently and climbs on top of me, kissing me. He lifts my jumper up and kisses at my stomach, before taking it off me completely. He takes off his boxers and slips his length into me.

And that's how our morning pretty much goes - with us just fucking. We have sex on the couch, in the bedroom and then in the shower. By the end of it, I'm completely exhausted, but Abel tells me to keep some energy for tonight.

Abel

"Abel, can you just tell me where you're taking me?" Rose asks, groaning. She's currently looking in the mirror, messing with her hair.

"I've already told you, on our first date," I say. I lean against the wall and admire her as she fiddles with her hair.

Rose rolls her eyes. "Yes, I already know that!" she says with attitude. "But where? How do I not know that I'm overdressed?" She motions towards her white dress, which has a slit that runs up to her thigh.

I walk over to her and kiss her cheek. "You're not!" I reassure her, squeezing her shoulders lightly. "I like this dress, I'm glad you chose it. It means I can do this whenever I like." I slip my hand inside the slit and start massaging her thigh. Rose grabs my hand and moves it away, rolling her eyes. I look at her, narrowing my eyes. "Stop with the eye rolling, Rose. Otherwise, I'll just fuck you right now against this mirror." I grab hold of her waist and she squeals, quickly pulling away.

"No, no!" Rose says. "Save it for when we get back, okay?" She goes back to messing around with her hair.

"Only if I can contain myself," I say, smirking and she looks at me in the mirror, shaking her head.

"How should I do my hair?" she asks. "Up or down?"

"Up," I answer quickly. "So I can do this." I start kissing at her neck and she smiles.

"You really can't help yourself, can you?" Rose asks, arching an eyebrow.

"Have you seen yourself?" I ask. "You're fucking beautiful and sexy as hell. How can I resist?" I continue to trail more kisses along her neck, until she swats me away, so she can tie her hair up.

When she's done, I grab her hand and lead her downstairs and out of the apartment. We get into the lift and I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She strokes my hand with her finger.

I look around the lift. "You know, I'd really like to fuck you in here," I say and she laughs.

"Abel!" Rose says through gritted teeth. "Can you just stop for a minute."

I just grin and purse my lips. "I'll have you screaming so loud that the neighbours will be able to hear," I say.

"Abel!" Rose groans.

"What?" I ask, trying to look innocent. "You told me to stop for a minute and I did."

Rose shakes her head and steps out the lift when it reaches the lobby. I grab her hand and squeeze it and she looks at me, grinning. When we get to my car, I open the door for her, being the gentleman that I am. Before she climbs in, she pecks my lips and smiles, revealing those two dimples. I close the door and walk over to the driver's seat.

"Can you just give me a hint about where we're going?" Rose begs.

I suck in my breath. "Rose, if you don't stop asking questions, I'll make sure you can't walk straight when you leave this car," I tell her.

She looks at me, raising an eyebrow. "And what's stopping you from doing that?" she asks, biting her lip seductively.

"Oh, really?" I ask, a smirk spreading over my lips. "You wanna play like that?" I lean over and slip my hand under her dress, towards her inner thigh, but she quickly squeezes her thighs together, stopping me from touching her.

"Ugh, Abel," she says. "Fine. I'll stop asking questions."

"Good," I say. Rose holds my hand and traces circles around it with her thumb, while looking out the window. I start the engine and drive.

Half an hour later, I'm leading her towards the yacht that I hired for our date tonight. I wanted to make it special, since it's practically our first ever date.

"Abel? What the hell! Did you hire this?" Rose exclaims.

"Yup," I say. "Just for us. I wanted to make our first date special."

Rose leans up and kisses my cheek. "You didn't have to do this, though," she says. "Even if we stayed in, it'll still be special to me."

This time I roll my eyes. "Rose, just shut up," I say and she pouts, making me want to kiss her. I resist the temptation though. I grab her hand and she follows me to the yacht.

Rose

"That was nice, Abel," I say, as we wait for the lift to arrive to the lobby. "And the food was amazing. Thank you." I loop my arm through his and rest my head against his shoulder.

Abel kisses my forehead. "I just wanted to spoil you," he says and I smile. The lift arrives and we get in, the doors closing after. Abel kisses my neck."But you know what will be even more nice?"

I turn to face him. "What?" I ask, knowing what he's going to say.

"If you let me fuck you right now, in this lift," Abel answers. I grin and roll my eyes, knowing that it'll set him off. His eyes narrow. "Okay, that's it." Abel launches himself at me and I gasp when he grabs my face and kisses me, pushing me against the wall. He lifts up my dress and slips his hand under. He looks at me, raising his eyebrows. "You're not wearing any underwear?" he asks.

I shake my head and run my tongue over my lips. "I guess I just prepared myself for this in advance," I tell him and he grins, crashing his lips against mine again.

By the end of it, he has me screaming so loud that the neighbours can hear, just as he said.