31

3 years later

Rose

I push open the door to my apartment, throwing my keys on the table. They end up falling on the floor and I groan. I wince as I bend down to pick them up. I've been at the gym for the past two hours and I've definitely overworked my muscles.

"Damn! Now that's a good sight." I smile to myself and get back up, turning to look at Jordan. He's standing there shirtless, only in his white boxers. My eyes skim from his face to his abs to the bulge in his pants. I bite my lip. Jordan raises his eyebrows. "See something you like?" he asks, smirking.

"I definitely do," I say, grinning. I walk over to him and snake my arms around his neck. I peck his lips.

"I missed you," Jordan tells me.

I laugh. "I was only gone for two hours," I reply.

Jordan shrugs. "Still," he says. He leans in and kisses me.

Me and Jordan have been together for the past two years. We first met at a frat party after I clumsily spilt my drink all over him and then again at a coffee shop. From then on, we just kept bumping into each other and he finally plucked up the courage to ask me out on a date - I would've asked him out, but I didn't want to make the first move or seem desperate or whatever.

And we've been together ever since. We've never had any problems - well nothing serious. I mean, sure, we've had our ups and downs but we've always seemed to work it out.

I love him. I never thought that I'd be able to love anyone since . . . Abel. But then I met Jordan and everything changed. He knows me more than what I know myself, if that even makes sense.

I pull away from Jordan now and take my top off, before crashing my lips against his again. His hands roam around my body, causing me to shiver. Even after the two years we've been together, he still manages to have this effect on me. Jordan lifts me up and I lock my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bedroom, all without breaking the kiss.

When Jordan pushes me down on the bed, he strips away my leggings. He starts kissing my stomach while fiddling with my bra. He unclips it and pulls it off. I suck in my breath when he starts to suck and lick at my breasts.

After he's done working his magic, I push him and climb on top of him. He grunts when I start moving my hips back and forth while kissing him.

"Rose," Jordan says against my lips. "Stop playing." This just causes me to smile. He groans when I continue and I feel him grow even more harder. Just to piss him off I run my hand down his body to his boxers and start rubbing. "Fuck, Rose." I bite down on his lip. A saueal escapes my throat when he flips me over and stares in to my eyes. "I told you to stop playing," he says and I just smirk.

I bite my lip and watch as he pulls down his boxers. I start to take my underwear off but he stops me. "Let's see how you like it now," he says in a sexy voice, a devilish smirk on his face. He crashes his lips against mine again.

I feel his hand trail down between my thighs and he starts rubbing. I try to hold back my moans because I don't want to give in that quickly. Jordan starts rubbing faster while kissing me. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

Two can play at that game, I think to myself. I get ahold of his length and start stroking it. He grunts sexily against my mouth, causing me to respond by just doing it quicker.

"Fuck this," Jordan says through gritted teeth. I feel my underwear being ripped away and he enters me without warning. I pull him closer to my body, relishing in every movement. His thrusts start to become quicker and deeper. He bites my shoulder. "Fuck,"  Jordan says over and over again with every thrust. "I love you do fucking much Rose." He turns his head and connects his mouth to mine.

"I love you too," I tell him, slipping in my tongue.  We both end up reaching our peak. His head rests on my shoulder and we lay there, panting. I close my eyes and trail my fingers along his shoulder blade, smiling to myself. Jordan slides out of me and rolls over to the side. I run my hands along his beard, looking at him lovingly.

"What?" he asks, pushing my hair out of my face.

I bite my lip. "Nothing. You're just really hot,"

"Is that so?" Jordan laughs and I nod my head, grinning. We lay there for five minutes, vstching our breath. With all the energy i have, I climb on top of him. Jordan raises his eyebrows. "You wanna go again?"

"Yes, please," I say biting my lip sexily.

Jordan laughs. "You're an animal," he states.

"I know. But you love me."