Survival Skill 11: Thou must win the "stalker bet"

“Rules?” I asked with a raised brow.

“None,” he answered. “Do as many low blows as you want, Georgie.”

Perfect! “Great! What does the winner get?” I asked.

“How ‘bout a kiss?” Rex suggested, finishing off his pizza.

I rolled my eyes. “How ‘bout a kiss using my fist?”

He shrugged. “Huh! I’ll take what I can get.” I scowled at his ludicrous statement. “I was kidding.” he chuckled. “What do you want?”

“Hmmmm…” I hummed,  tapping my index finger on my chin as I looked around my surroundings.

What could Rex and I possibly bet about? He didn't have anything I want and I knew the only thing he might want from me, might be something perverted which will, definitely, not happen. But since we were dating now, there must be at least one thing we both can gain from this - 

And that's when I got an idea.

A sly smirk crept its way up my lips. Rex looked at me curiously. I turned to him, the smirk prominent over my features. “Date settings?”

“Huh?” Rex asked, confused.

“Whoever wins the bet can choose the three next date settings. No questions asked.”

Rex face lit up. “Sure! I already have the perfect date setting in mi---“

“I am not going on a date in a strip club.” I said, cutting him off his suggestion.

“So, does that mean I’m going to win?” Rex asked confidently, not even denying my previous statement.

I rolled my eyes. “You are just so full of yourself.”

“You didn’t answer the question.” Rex cooed as he put his hands under his neck to support himself. He leaned on the couch and placed his feet on the table, giving a smug smirk.

“Trust me, Parker. You’re not gonna win this one.”

Rex was about to retort when the door opened revealing a tired Jamie. “Whoa!” Jamie breathed once he saw us.

Rex grinned at Jamie. “Hey."

“Hey,” Jamie greeted back awkwardly. “Aren’t you guys supposed to be on a date?” he asked, walking up to the fridge to get some orange juice.

“I had to babysit the twins.” I said simply as I walked up to him to get my own glass of orange juice.

“So, I guess, you had to cancel on the quarterback, huh?” Jamie guessed with a smirk before drinking his orange juice.

“Actually, I helped her babysit them.” Rex replied nonchalantly.

Jamie started choking on his orange juice which he also started spluttering on me.

“EWW! JAMIE!” I screeched as I looked at my orange juice-covered arms.

Jamie wiped his mouth and looked at Rex in awe. “You babysit?!” he asked, ignoring me.

Rex smiled happily. “I was a zombie today.”

“An ugly one at that.” I couldn’t help but comment, rubbing orange juice off my arms using a towel that was hanging by the fridge.

“Do you want to talk about zombie skills, Georgie?” Rex questioned.

My head snapped back at his direction with a glare. “RULE #3.”