Chapter 31

I had my plan all worked out, I was checked on a couple of times, which made it hard to practice this "new" ability.

Patrick avoided me the rest of the day, which I was grateful. I was going to get some food, and some good sleep for tomorrow, then I'll do my plan. If I didn't do it soon they would have different plans.

When night came I rushed to my room, the gaurds moving out of the way for me. I jumped in bed after food was delivered. I would need lots of sleep, I was eshuasted as it was from trying to learn what ever I had done.

It was hard fpr myself tp believe I was able to do all of this teleporting and what not. It made me sound crazy, but also vampire's was another thing in life I didn't think I would come across.

That night I had no dreams, just a blank mind to help me when I come to do my plan.

If it works I will be able to escape this hell hole, and find my life on my own, a new family maybe, no vampire's hopefully.

************

More food was sent up to me, in my room, once again. I always got food sent to me, like I lived in here...I almost did, but I wasn't anymore. Not after I worked my magic.

After finishing my cereal, I walked down back to my faviorite spot in the garden. Only to my disappointment, Patrick was there looking at some tulips, pulling off the dead leaves on it. He froze as sooon as I walked through the green house doors, I looked away from him, turning back around to walk out.

Just as I turned the knob to leave, a cold hand gripped my bare shoulder. I was only wearing a pair of blue jeans and a red tank top. I flinched, and he immeaditly let go. 

Turning around slowly I waited for him to say something. When he said nothing. I walked out.

It was always awkward around him. Since the day we fought and he kissed me. I couldn't handle it, then he made it worse by ignoring me and then randomly comes and helps me when I'm fighting with a guard or something, he confuses me.

"Emily, wait." I heard someone shout behind me, I quicken my pace, even though I knew it was useless. These were vampire's for goodness sake.

I was grabbed around the waist from behind, I yelped as the speed took away my breath.

Patrick didn't let go, like he usaually does. Instead he gripped me tighter, bringing his head close to my neck. He took a deep breath. I swore, my heart stopped beating at that moment. Then it sky rocketed it to the moon. He noticed pulling away with a mumble, that sounded like 'Sorry.'

His hands still stayed at my waist, even after I tugged at them as hard as I could to get them off me.

"What are you doing Pat? I need to go to my room." I said, I didn't really want to go back to the darkness of my room, I still had to find a big group of vampire's, to work over my plan, but he wouldn't let me go.

"No you aren't, you were going to the garden, untill you saw me, then you went left instead of right towards your room. Which is completely the wrong way." He pointed out. I sighed defeated. Turning in his arms to look into his green eyes.

"Fine, I was going to the garden, but I saw you." I said, I let a smile fall out of hiding at how funny that sounded. He glared back at me.

"Well, come on, let's go back to the garden, unless you still want to go to your room?" He asked raising his eyebrows a bit. I giggled.

Oh that can't be good, I shouldn't be letting him make me feel happy. I was supposed to be mad at him, and afraid.

Without another word he grabbed me and carried me off with him.

"I can walk." I muttered, he chuckled and continued on his way back to the garden.  As soon as the warm air hit me I knew we were in the green house, Patrick didn't set me down, he jus kept walking on.

"Where are you taking me? Put me down." I ordered a bit freaked now, just realizing that he was acting really nice and...strange.

"Not yet, I'm taking somewhere, you'll like it." He said picking the pace to a humans speed walk.

I didn't struggle I always lost to doing something stupid and useless as that. He came to a stop, as a giant roar came from in front of us. My breath caught in my throat as I stared at the giant man made waterfall came in view with vines and many different kinds of flowers came in view.

"It's beautiful." I said. That's all I could say.

He smiled before putting me down. I walked over to the waters edge, ignoring him like he wasn't even here. I touched the cold water and smiled as I took off my shoes and set my feet in it.

I felt his presence beside me as he did the same. A evil idea came to my mind then. I smiled as he closed his eyes and relaxed. That's when I pushed him into the water.

He slipped in easily. The water was deeper then I thought as his entire body went undere. I began laughing my head off till, I felt my feet being grabbed from under the water. I screeched as the cold water engulfed me.

After a moment of finding the surface I gasped for a giant breath. I felt like a drowned cat.

Patricks, head popped up in view. He had a giant smile on his face as he stared at me. I swam over to the side and gripped tightly, the waves were bouncing everywhere from the crashing of the waterfall. Pat came up behind me, and wrapped a arm around my waist.

My breath caught in my throat at the tingles that came from his cold touch, but it felt slightly warm.

*********

HEY GUYS A FEW MORE CHAPTERS THEN I MAY DO A SEQUL, BUT I NEED UR ADVICE SO COMMENT.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT THE BEST I'M TRYING TO CATCH UP ON AL OT OF THINGS SO I TYPED THIS PRETTY DARN FAST.

IT HELPS IF U VOTE COMMENT AND FAN

I LUV GETTING FANS IT MAKES ME FEEL AMAZING

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN

MCK.<3