Chapter 17

Merry christmas, and a happy new year

UR responses would be nice so comment comment comment :)

VOTE

COMMENT

That morning I awoke to Brad laying beside me, I crawled out quietly and walked towards the bathroom in my room. It was pretty small but as long as it had a toilet and tub with a sink I'll be happy.

I looked in the mirror to see my eyes were puffy and red and I was pale white. I had a slight headache to. Probably due to the lack of blood in my system.

I dropped the clothes down onto the counter, they were by the door when I had woken up, so I'm assuming they are mine. Oh well, they were new with tags on them still, so they hadn't been worn yet, if they were someone's then they shouldn't have left them laying around.

I started the hot water and crawled in the hot shower letting it burn my skin, it felt refreshing. When I was done I changed into the pair of blue jeans and the red tank top I was given. It was simple. It was me.

I walked out quietly. Seeing Brad wide awake starring up at me as I came into the room.

"Hey beautiful." He said with a impish smile. I rolled my eyes heading towards the door. "Don't call me that." I said walking out.

"Hey, where you going?" He yelled from behind me. "Food." I pointed out. Then I froze, did I really want to walk out there with vampire's wandering around? I pulled my hand away from the handle and turned to look at Brad. Understanding crossed his features.

"No one will hurt you, I won't let them again, I'll stay by your side." He coaxed as his cold hand pressed against my back gently. Nodding I pulled the door open.

He followed behind me. I stopped in the middle of the hall, not sure which way to go. I went to ask but he was already pulling me to the right and down some stairs.

I stumbled behind him, and he caught me giving me a silent apology.

We walked down the long stair case. Then finally walking down another hall. I sighed, this was going to take a lot of time to get used to.

He led me into a pair of doors and we were in the kitchen. The smell of bacon hit my nose. Instantly my mouth watered.

There were two giant fridges in here, and long counters that had people working at them, and a dish washer. And everything a kitchen needed, or should I say a fancy restaurant type kitchen, I stared in awe.

"There's some juice in the fridge, I'm going to see if your food is ready." He said, only he didn't tell me which fridge I was suppose to go in, and there were two of them. But he was already gone, I huffed before walking to the silver fridge that was closes to me.

I opened it up and stared shocked at what I saw.

Bags of blood. Lots of bags, they were on every shelf. The fridge door shut quickly, and I looked up to see Brad who was had slammed his hand down on the door, I stared wide eye'd at him, mouth slightly open.

"Um, I think I should have told you which fridge. Sorry." He apologized, if he keeps apologizing and the next one he does I'll lose my mind.

"You think." I retorted sourly. He flinched. It's not my fault that I had to see that.

He walked me towards the other fridge and pulled out three bottles of water, and one juice, I frowned.

He saw the confusion on my face. "It's for later. I have a feeling you will need it." He answered.