Sadness

HEATH

I ran home and slammed the door shut, causing the whole room to quake. I stormed into my....our bedroom and took my anger out on my clothes, I tore my clothes, shoved and screwed them into my suit case, which two hours ago I had unpacked, ironic huh?

I messed up...I messed up big time...

Now I am afraid I have lost Eve, my Evie....

I zipped up my case, I was about to storm out, when I saw Eve's phone on the bed, along with her clothes and p-Js.

I walked slowly over to her clothes and phone, and picked up her fluffy jumper, it was so soft, and the baby blue colour sent me into a trance. I saw Eve...smiling...laughing...I saw her face go blank...she was so beautiful...why was I letting her go? What am I thinking? I have to find her...

I dropped the jumper and my suit case, then ran out the room to the door, as soon as I touched the handle, it opened on it's own.

I gasped when Zack and Cal walked in, Zack looked smug, whereas Cal looked reluctant.

"Brother-" Zack said.

"Don't call me that." I snapped.

"Bro, I don't want to help him.." Cal burst out, Zack whirled to him.

"Cal you do, don't you go turning on me!" He sneered then slapped his face, he stumbled back till he fell to the ground.

"Don't hurt anyone." I hissed. Suddenly I felt like an animal hunting my pray (Zack) to get my mate (Eve).

"Does that include your beloved Eve?" He smirked.

"What have you done to her?" I asked weakly.

"Hmm, if you had waited and tried to help her, you would have found out...but...you didn't did you?" He smiled half heartedly, he was taunting me.

"Just give her to me...please..." I begged.

"What do I get in return...?" He pushed knowing the answer.

"...you get....my billion dollar deal....Eve..." I sighed my eyes watering.

Suddenly from out the room a cry echoed through the building- Eve...

I felt her sadness creep over me.....a sadness which would never fade again.

Meanwhile Zack smiled smugly once again...he had done it...suited my life again...