The dress

EVE

"Oh my Eve, I can't wait!" Jazz exclaimed on the phone, oh could she be so hyper at 11 at night.

"Yea same!" I tried to sound awake.

For about half an hour I laid on my bad just listening to Jazz babble on about tomorrow, I yawned quietly several times until she said night and hung up. As soon as the phone died I fell asleep like the flick of a light.

About an hour later I felt someone take the phone out of my hand kiss my cheek and quietly relax into the bed.

"Night Eve." Heath whispered in my ear.

"N....igh...t" I slurred half asleep then I fell back to sleep the last sound I heard was Heath's soft chuckle.

**Next morning**

HEATH

I went to wake Eve up, she looked so peaceful in her sleep, her chest breathing up and down in a rhythm of relaxation. Her hair messed up around her head made the sight breath taking.

"You gonna wake me up? Or leave me here sleeping while you stare at me?" Eve suddenly said a smile appearing on her face making me blush instantly.

"I thought you was asleep." I exclaimed feeling hot in the face.

"I was, until you woke up, I decided to relax a little longer." She smirked opening her eyes.

"Funny real funny Eve." I rolled my eyes helping her out of bed,

"That's what I was going for." She joked.

"Go get dressed our friends get here in an hour." I ordered starting to make the bed.

"Okay boss!" She teased before walking into the closet, closing the door leaving me alone to make the bed.

EVE

Once we were ready we waited for our friends to arrive.

"I'm not gonna let you see my dress Heath!" I said for the tenth time.

"Why, I won't tell anyone?" He teased but it was irritating me.

"The one person who defiantly isn't allowed to know is you, so no!" I told him firmly.

"Fine!" He huffed giving up.

We sat together on the sofa till I heard the door bell. I leaped up and sprinted to the door.

"Jazz!" I squealed pulling her into a hug.

"Heath! You alright bro?" Ben asked Heath who walked up beside me to meet Ben.

"Yea, you ready?" Heath asked us all.

"Yea!" Me and Jazz yelped together.

"Okay me and Ben are getting a ride with Zack. You two will be with Lucy who is my dad's friends daughter. Eve here is a card there is loads of money on it so buy the dress that screams at you." Heath explained handing me a card and winking at me before they left but me and Jazz stayed a little longer.

"Wow, nice place Eve." Jazz told me looking round in awe.

"Thanks I like it." I replied smiling.

"It's perfect for you and Heath." She winked playfully.

"Yup, you ready to go?" I asked her opening the front door.

"Yea, you bet ya!" She jumped stepping out the door.

"Okay let's go." Then we walked to go meet Lucy who looked like she drove a black Audi.

Time to dress shop.