The day

HEATH

I couldn't sleep all night, as soon this big apartment would soon have another person to fill it's massive content. I yawned and got dressed into my smart black suit, ready to meet my new fiancé and my parents to introduce her.

"Heath, are you ready yet?" Cal called from the hall outside my front door.

"One minuet." I replied straightening my tie, then grabbing my keys and walking out to Cal's car. I climbed in and smiled at him.

"Now I'm ready." I said taking a deep breath. Then he started the engine and we made our way to Eve's house.

I couldn't contain my excitement. She was beautiful no one could deny it. Not even me.

EVE

I towed my bags down the stairs, and stood sluggishly while I waited for Heath to arrive. My parents rushed out the kitchen, as the last time they had seen me was the night before.

"Eve we are so sorry, tell us when you get to your new home, we will visit soon." My mum soothed hugging my shoulder.

"Get.of.me." I said with gritted teeth.

"We said we are sorry." Dad said when mum teared up. "But we need this." He added making me angry again.

"He's here." I said emotionless when I saw his car pull up. "Bye Lisa and Jerome." I said, as in my eyes they were no longer my parents.

"Don't call us that, we are your mum and dad." Mum whispered.

"Not in my eyes. You sold me. I'm no longer yours." I practically spat at them.

"Don't....." My mum cried.

"I won't, but you two can go burn in hell." I spat back at them, before whirling round and running to the car. Which would now be my new ride.

"Eve, come here now!" My dad yelled with anger.

I walked to the car, where a handsome smart boy took my bags, and opened the door for me.

"I'm Cal, yours and Heath's driver." He smiled as I climbed in.

"I'm Eve." I replied slamming the door myself. I was suddenly met by a pair of sky blue eyes. Heath sat next to me smiling beautifully at me.

"Can I help you?" I said grimly to him.

"Yes..." Then he leaned into me closing his eyes. His lips touched mine and I was immediately taken away, his soft lips covered mine, he moaned happily, but my sanity came back so I ripped away and slapped his cheek.

"Not with out my permission." I said while he just stared at me, his eyes glistening. He was so cute, his face looked happy with my company, making me blush. Until Cal opened Heaths door.

"Check sir?" He asked putting his hand out.

"Oh yes, here." Then Heath handed Cal a cheque, one that I despised. Cal took it and closed the door, leaving us alone. Silence followed then when Cal came back we drove away, I stared outside the window, looking at the rising sun, also waiting for what waited for me next.

HEATH

She was beautiful, I couldn't deny it. Her emerald green eyes glistened in the sun as her shiny brown hair laid against her back down to her waist in curly locks. Seeing me staring, she turned her head to face me.

"Yes?" She asked harshly and confused.

"Nothing, you just look really nice today." I replied, half telling the truth, half lying to get myself out of the awkward situation.