Thoughts-short chapter

EVE

Heath, please! My mind screamed as I ran down the road in some hope of finding him.

I didn't know where I was going, what I was planning to do, but I knew why...I loved Heath...more than anything. And even if I didn't feel that way when I first met him, I feel that way now...

HEATH

Eve...my Evie...my thoughts whirled like a wind storm in my mind...everything blurry, because of my watering eyes.

I ran and ran, if I could see Eve again, only once, I would give anything, ANYTHING to see her, just once more.

She changed me, from a money snob, to an emotional mush.

And no matter what anyone said, I preferred it like it was, being with Eve, my Evie. Loving her was the best thing that happened to me.

"HEATH" someone yelled. I whirled round to see Eve.

I gasped, but something was different, for the first time in months she was out of breath, she was never out of breath.

"Eve? Why are you out of breath?" I asked examining her.

"Heath, I'm-I-I'm....I'm pregnant..." She told me through ragged breaths.

I didn't know what to say...I stood frozen for several minuets.

"Does Zack know?" I asked still stunned.

"Yes...I don't know how he found out but he did..." She replied her breath back.

"Do you know?.." I continued.

"Girl...baby girl..." She whispered.

"Mine?" I pushed further.

"Yea, of course yours, who else's would it be?!" She exclaimed louder now.

"Sorry, but I needed to clarify..." I drifted.

I was happy no doubt about it! I was just surprised and with Zack around, worried about our baby's safety.

"What now?" She whispered.

"I don't know, no matter what I will keep you safe." I said boldly.

Then hugged her close.

My Evie, forever.