Nearly there

Two days later- Friday.

HEATH

We had all the preparations ready for our wedding and today we were just going to have family round for a small party with friends as well.

Even though Eve had told me not to get revenge on the bitchiest bitch there was, I still boiled every time I see what she had done to my beautiful Eve. I saw her flinch every time something touched her neck, and her head was painful I could see where the doctor had stitched up her deep cut.

While I made snacks for the party, Eve put up decorations around the apartment.

"So how many people coming today?" Eve asked softly in my ear as I cut up some cucumbers. I whirled round grabbed her wrist and twirled her round so she was pushed against the work top with me leaning into her.

"Forty friends, ten family members." I whispered huskily in her ear, as I moved my hand to her waist.

"Wow, full house." She whispered back placing her ring hand onto my shoulder.

"Yea." I replied then I kissed her. It was eager as our lips crushed against each other's. I opened my eyes to see her smiling into the kiss. Then closing my eyes again, I trailed my hand up her hip side shoulder all the way till it touched her cheek. My lips tingled and I opened my mouth opening hers with me. She snaked her arm round my neck pulling me down.

"Guys...Eve hello anybody there?" I heard a voice and reluctantly pulled slowly away from her to see who it was.

It turned out to be Jazz who stood a few feet away from us tapping her foot impatiently with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry for interrupting, but the party starts in an hour, so stop snogging each others faces off and start getting ready. Eve come with me, Heath continue cutting the salad." She ordered pulling Eve away from me.

Eve waved to me as Jazz pulled her into our room to get ready I waved back just as I saw the door slam shut.

I turned back to cutting the salad smiling to myself.

EVE

"Sorry I didn't see you there!" I exclaimed as Jazz looked at me sternly.

"Yes, you was to busy snogging Heath weren't you!" She exclaimed back.

"Why are you so angry about it?!" I asked picking out a dress for the party.

"I don't know...I just get jealous...I guess." She replied calming down and blushing.

"Why?" I asked picking my skater dress which was black, and sparkly with a hole in the belly and slim fit around the waist then went out at the bottom. Knee length.

"Because I've never had a boyfriend, okay." She sighed dropping onto the sofa bed, as I went into my changing room and closed the curtain.

"Oh...I'm surprised your too pretty not to have a boyfriend, I thought you and Max-" I started.

"What? No! He is just my friend, nothing more." She exclaimed I heard her standing up.

"Hey okay okay, look pick a dress from my closet and you can wear it to the party, so chill." I said stepping out behind the curtain.

Jazz looked at me then gasped. "You look amazing Eve!" She smiled hugging me.

"Thanks now get dressed while I go and help Heath.

I couldn't believe to tomorrow we would be getting married. It would be the turning point in my life!