Hawaii

EVE

"Evie, wake up!" I moaned, Heath was shaking me and telling me to wake up.

"What...?" I asked sleepily.

"We are here, we need to get of the plane otherwise we will fly somewhere else!" Heath told me laughing.

"We are here?" I shot up looking out the window.

"Yes, now come on." Heath chuckled then I got my bag and he pulled me out the plane. We walked outside, it was hot and sunny, my sort of place.

"I called a cab it should be here in a minuet." Heath said taking my hand as men walked up behind us, holding our luggage.

"Thank you." I said politely to the men.

"Our job Mrs Carllton." They replied kindly, I smiled.

A horn beeped loudly and I jumped.

"That's us Evie." Heath smiled pulling me to the limo.

"Why the limo?" I gasped.

"Best experience for the best girl in my life." He said simply pushing me gently inside while our bags were put on the back.

I looked around the limo it had a disco dance floor, star patterned ceiling, and a selection of drinks and food, suggesting this would be a long journey.

"Champaign?" Heath asked raising a perfect eyebrow.

"Don't mind if I do." I replied poking my tung out at him.

He poured two glasses and handed me one. As we started to drive away I nearly slipped spilling my drink but Heath caught me.

"To our happiness and love." He announced.

"To our happiness and love!" We said together.

After we had our drinks we laughed together just a happy joyful laugh.

"Have I told you I love you?" He teased.

"Yes many times." I giggled taking a slurp of my drink.

"Well I love you Evie." He told me pulling me onto his lap.

"I love-" but I was cut off the his soft lips crushing against mine. We probably looked like we really loved each other, which we did, I was sitting on his lap, my body pressed up against him, his hands on my waist and hips, snogging each other. He opened his mouth opening mine with his.

"Your my Evie." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you." I replied placing a arm around his neck.

"I love you so much." He told me placing a hand on the small of my back and pulling me closer.

Suddenly something caught my eye. I pulled away reluctantly and looked out the window.

"Wow..." I gasped in awe. We were driving past the beaches of Hawaii, and they were amazing.

"We can go the tomorrow." Heath breathed in my ear.

"I'd love that." I whispered back. Heath placed a arm round my waist.

"Today, I would like to take you to a Hawaiian restaurant, if you'd like?" Heath whispered kissing my neck.

"Yes I would love that too." I replied placing a hand under his chin bringing his face to mine.

"Where are we staying?" I asked seriously.

"You will see." He winked then pulled me back over onto the seat next to him.

"Hawaii looks wonderful." I smiled leaning my face into his.

"And we get four days just us here." He smiled softly. We brought our foreheads together, I placed a hand on his cheek and he placed a hand on mine.

Hopefully Hawaii would be great and NOTHING would get in our way.

HEATH

As we drove through Hawaii I couldn't contain my excitement, where we were staying is amazing and hopefully Eve would think so away.

Eve reminded me of a little child, the way she looked out the windows at things that caught her eye, she looked so excited and happy, she reflected her mood on me, which most defiantly isn't a bad thing.

"It's so happy and bright!" Eve exclaimed shuffling over onto my lap with a dazzling smile.

"Perfect for us then, huh?" I winked.

"Yes, it's perfect. Please tell me where we are staying!" She begged.

"No need." I replied pointing out the front window with a smile emerging on my face.

"What?" She whirled round then gasped. "There?" She whispered in amazement.

"Yup." I replied as the limo stopped.

"Wow!"

Then the door opened and the driver appeared. "Sir and Mrs." He said politely.

"Thank you." Eve and I said as we stepped out the limo and into the bright sunlight.

EVE

It was beautiful (where we were staying) our hotel had a view of the beach, it was blue and yellow with a little restaurant on the bottom floor. It was simple but sweet and looked incredibly cosy.

"It's so sweet." I told Heath hugging his waist.

"I knew you would like it." Heath replied hugging me back.

"Ready?" The driver asked towing our bags.

"Yea!" I exclaimed pulling Heath behind me as we walked up to the sweet pretty hotel.

I couldn't wait to see our room.