Last Chapter (unedited)

• Dedicated to LuTia Colbert

SHORT ENDING. PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS JUST A GLIMPSE INTO THE TWINS PARTY.

CC1984 P.O.V.

For months Charlie and Asia worked hard at building their fashion empire. Making their imaginations come to life. Two main offices one in Texas and the other in Michigan, of course. Opening week was very successful for the company. Part of it could be credited to Myk but there is no proof. Nevertheless its been about three months and business is still good. 

Asia rarely bought the twins clothes. Some of the things out there were just not to her liking. With the twins in mind an infant line is now in the works. The ultimate goal is to make clothes for people of all ages or walks of life. Thus Alpha to Omega was born. 

Charlie was finally let in on the secret. Of course Marshall made him sign a confidentiality agreement. He isn’t allowed to talk about any of their private lives, especially the kids. Which he scoffed at stating he would never do something like that. Asia believes him but Marshall is still cautious. Can you really blame him for being overly cautious?

Style Me, Asia’s ex-employer, finally put two and two together. Blasting that Asia is the mother of Marshall’s twins. Social media blew up! The viral things that Stans everywhere said about the magazine was funny in my opinion. They were upset with the story the magazine tried to spin. They even placed blame on Marshall for Asia quitting. Stating he’s controlling and abusive with Asia. 

That pissed everyone off to no end. Marshall and Asia thought and thought, even brought Kim in to brainstorm on the matter. The three of them finally decided on a Rolling Stones cover with an exclusive interview. After their story came out people boycotted the magazine causing them to have to close.

Rolling Stones Magazine broke a new selling record with that issue. All five kids, Kim, Asia and Marshall graced the cover wearing A to O originals. Marshall still didn’t want the girls to be “put out there” so they got creative on their positioning. Lanie, Whit and Hailie, sat with their backs to the camera. Lanie holds Ronnie and Hailie holds Lady, in a Lion King hold, so the babies are facing the camera. Marshall sits on a stool in front of Whitney with his arms crossed. As Asia and Kim stood on either of his sides with a hand on his shoulder. 

A lot of people criticized Asia for insisting that Kim be in the picture. Accidentally she told the interviewer; “I realize that people really only think about her relationship with Marshall and forget she’s the girls mom. That reason is what makes her a part of the family”. That statement shut down the criticism. She had to make a note for the future that everything is on the record. She was so glad she hadn’t said anything offensive. 

In the midst of creating a fashion empire and a store to show it all off. Asia started planning for the twins first birthday. Which of course the girls jumped in on. It was Whitney who decided that her baby brother and sister deserved to be Royals. Causing Lanie and Hailie to jump in pointing out their names. Even Marshall laughed saying that people do call me the King of Rap.

Everything revolved around a Prince and Princess theme. She may have went a little to far with the planning but hey they only have one first birthday party. 

THE END

DID YOU LIKE IT? I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING THIS. GETTING THE TIMING RIGHT TO THE FIRST STORY WAS CRAZY! 

THIS LAST CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY LITTLE SISTER LUTIA (Lew Tia). SHE IS MY BESTFRIEND AND A PERSON I LOOK UP TO TREMENDOUSLY. THANKS FOR HELPING THROUGH THIS STORY AS WELL. YOU ARE DEFINITELY MY INSPIRATION IN LIFE.

NOW AS FOR THE LAST PART OF THE FATE STORY (If It's Meant To Be....). I STARTED WRITING BUT TOOK A BREAK TO FOCUS MORE ON THIS ONE. I DON’T THINK IT WILL BE TOO LONG BUT WHO KNOWS. I WILL GET A FEW OF THOSE CHAPTERS UP AS SOON AS I CAN.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ, COMMENT OR VOTE ON THIS STORY YOU ARE TRULY APPRECIATED!!! 

UNTIL NEXT TIME READERS.