Chapter 1 - Relapse

Here it is finally! Hope you guys like it....happy reading!

iloveshady313...this is dedicated to you! You were the first to ask for this therefore you get the first chapter. 

Ding dong. Ugh! I vent my frustration out loud. I should be downstairs right now! I planned everything out so well but everything that could go wrong did this morning. The party set up was late and so was caterer. I have been on the phone all morning yelling at incompetent people. The extra money I paid was to make sure everything would be on time. There was no room for mess ups. Which is why I'm in the twins room dressing them instead of greeting people at the door. I paid a lot of money so that everything happened the way I want it. Ugh, would you listen to me. Sounding like some 'posh rich lady'.

Ding ding ding dong! The sound of someone leaning on the door bell brought me out of my thoughts. "Hailie or Laney PLEASE get the door. I'm not done dressing Ronnie and Lady!!" I heard someone running before they spoke. "Got it. Don't worry." That was Laney speaking but I heard more than one set of feet. Thank god for these girls! This past year would have been excruciatingly stressful. Having help around the clock is a blessing. 

Ronnie and Lady are finally turning one! I have been so excited about this that I have been planning the party for the past six months. Which was not an easy task with starting my own business. I could hear laughter and loud talking coming from downstairs. No doubt it's D12, I can hear the sound of Bizarre's over zealous laugh floating to my ears. Then a thought hits me. Where the hell is Mykaela?

I let my thoughts go and continue to wrestle with Ronnie to put on this birthday outfit, that I made. Lady was still sleeping peacefully in her crib. I swear that girl could sleep through world war three. "Need some help babe?" I looked over my shoulder and spot Marshall coming through our adjoined door. I cant help but smile at him. He warms my heart so much its ridiculous! I nod in answer. "Dress Lady please. I'm done with Ronnie." I said on a sigh. I put Ronnie down on the floor and he wastes no time wobbling out the door towards Whitney, who has been waiting impenitently.

I felt his arms wrap around my torso and put his face into my neck. He breathed heavily causing goose pimples to spread like wild fire across my skin. He chuckled lightly. "Just relax babe. What's done is done. Just try and enjoy the day." He whispers then kisses the back of my neck before he pulls  away. 

It took Marshall no time to get Lady up and ready. She is definitely a daddy's girl, hands down. Finally, the three of us are heading downstairs. Luckily everything inside the house was decorated last night. Of course we went with a Royal theme. The living room, tv room, dinning room, and the kitchen have been decorate for royalty. There are even pictures of Ronnie and Lady, here and there, in various "royal era" poses and clothes. 

We reach the living room to find everyone mingling. We're working our way around the room greeting everyone individually and thank them for coming. So basically everyone heard 'thank you for coming. It means a lot to us'. Once we have made our rounds I notice that I don't see the one person I need hear with me. "Hey babe?" Marshall looked over at me. "Have you heard from Myk or CJ?" He nodded before he answered. "I talked to Fifty earlier. He is flying in and Myk is picking him up." I mouthed an 'Oh'. Why the hell wouldn't she just tell me that? Feels like she's pulling away. I know we have our own life and everything but still. I need my sister.

The ringing of the doorbell pulls us way from the room. I saw Hailey in the hall. "Hey Hails, will you open up the doors to the back yard? That way everyone can start to make their way out that way." She nodded and ran off to take care of that. "Thanks!" I yell after her and she waves a hand in response. Got to love a kid that obeys with no questions or talking back. 

Marshall and I step up to the door, he's still holding Lady. I pulled open the door to reveal Marquise and Dean. I smiled at both of them and opened the door wider. "Hey guys come on in." "Hey Asia. Uncle Marsh." He finished with the man hug. "Come on Lady lets have some fun." Marquise took Lady and wondered off into the house. 

For the next hour family and friends streamed in constantly. Most of my college crew was there and everyone is getting along. Everyone collected around the patio area of the back yard. We covered the pool so no one accidentally fell in. Just a little cool for swimming right now. There is a palace playground and palace space jump set up. There were also court jesters and the security guards were dressed as royal guards. Still there was no Myk. What the hell is going on? I had tried calling her but only got the voice mail.

I was talking to Liv and Nicole about everything that went into the party. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marquise disappear into the house. It wasn't odd since everyone was either inside or outside. When he returned he had changed his shirt. Which I didn't dwell on because Myk and CJ walked in behind him. So at first I didn't pay attention to his shirt. When Myk stepped closer her shirt said 'One Sexy Pregnant Woman' then my eyes drifted to Marquise's shirt then CJ's. I couldn't stop the excitement from bubbling over and I screamed. I instantly started to clap and jump up and down. Liv must have been looking in the same direction because I could hear her screaming too. Instantly we went for them. Nicole, Dre and Marshall right in the mix with us. 

Once all of the excitement had died down some, well the adults because the kids started going crazy. Running from the playground to the space bounce. Making me happy that I went with an outside party. Thank goodness that the weather cooperated. I pulled some chairs for Myk, Liv, Nicole and I to the side. We're all talking about random things and laughing at the kids having too much fun. 

Myk turned to me as Hailie ran by chasing Ronnie and Lady. "So Pooh Bear, I still haven't heard the story yet." I knew what she meant but still turned to her with my confused face. "What story?" I asked innocently. "You and Marshall." She rolled her eyes when I smiled widely. "Well I guess I do owe you the story. Well its kind of long." They all leaned in ready to hear every word I had to say. I sighed before I continued. "Well you probably, falsely, think like everyone else that Marshall and I met at your house warming party. That is so not true."