Chapter 30 (Unedited)

MARSHALL’S P.O.V.

This has been the longest month of my life. Spending time between Anaheim and Detroit has been ridiculous. I fly here every Friday I don’t have the girls and fly back Sunday to be sure I’m there for them during the school week. Something has to give. I cant be an absent father but I’m ripping myself in half trying to be in both places. 

I had a talk with Asia about moving in with me and the girls. At first she was defensive and turned me down flat. As the conversation went on she said she would think about it. So she has been for a long while now. 

This week I decided to stay in Anaheim to help get Lady and Ronnie ready to take the trip to my house. Asia has packed every single thing they own here. Besides the furniture that is. I hope that means what I think it means. I thought bringing the twins home on the weekend will give the girls time to bond with them. We are physically introducing the girls to the twins this weekend. All week I have been on the phone with them and face talking, showing them their little siblings. They keep saying they just cant wait to hold them.

I never did release the photo of Ronnie and Lady instead just tweeted ‘I’m a father again!’ Leaving it at that. Apparently it was the most retweeted or talked about tweet since Twitter went live. Seriously it was trending world wide for about two weeks straight. Media went nuts just the same. Paul says he has been getting request from everyone for an interview, on an international level. 

The rumor mills or tabloids were no different. Although, they make up there own stories. There are a couple that say that the baby thing is a lie. That’s just a trap to get me to prove it. People need to get their own life. The fans though, have been really supportive. Congrats Eminem. Also trended for a while. People just saying how happy they are for me and who ever the lucky lady is. If they only knew Asia.

The flight home didn’t seem to take long. My babies slept all the way there. Of course we flew private. I just could not deal with someone getting to close to my infant babies. We landed in Detroit a little ahead of schedule. Even so the limo is already waiting for us. Doesn’t take long to unload the luggage and head to the house.

The driver had barely enough time to park before the girls had the door open and took the babies in their respective car seats. We all laugh at their antics. We unload the luggage out of the car and head inside with the kids. 

“Girls?” I yell out. They respond quickly. “In the living room, Dad. Can we please hold them!?” Asia smiles and answers. “Go ahead girls!” I smile at her. Already sounding like a Mom. When she turns to me she returns the smile I‘m giving her. “I need to pump. They’ll be hungry soon.” Nodding I began to tell her where the bathroom is forgetting she has already been here before. “Down two doors on the right.” Asia finished my sentence as she walks away. 

Myk went in the direction of the girls as me and Fifty go to my office. Fifty walks in first then me to find Nathan sitting at my desk on the phone. I leave the door open as I go over to greet him after Fifty. He hangs up soon after. “So where are my new niece and nephew?” I threw my thumb over my shoulder as I answer. “Living room.” He was about to get up but I stopped him with one word. “Diapers.” He sat back down swiftly causing me and Fifty to chuckle. For a few minutes we just talk and catch up a little.

When I think its safe me and Fifty head back to the living room. Asia shook her head at us and said. “Just like men to wait for all the pamper changing to be done and then show up.” The girls erupted into laughter. We both gravitate to the women in our life. Curtis took out his phone and snapped a picture. “I just had to get that one with my nieces and nephew.” He chuckles on the end. 

All day is spent as a family. Whether its watching TV, caring for the babies or eating. We hang around the house doing much of nothing. After dinner we settle in for a movie we let Whitney pick. This must have been a longer day then I thought. Whit is asleep before the movie begins all the way. By half way through I turn off the movie and carry Whit up to bed. Everyone goes there on direction at that moment.