Chapter 22 (unedited)

I WILL BE UPLOADING THE REMAINING CHAPTERS THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

Its been a little over a week since I went to the doctor. Myk and Tyler have been hanging out every spare second they got. I really don't condone this behavior of hers. Tyler has been taking her everywhere. Okay maybe she needs to get out but she isn't dealing with the Curtis issue. I know she misses him. I see it in her eyes everyday.

Tonight is no different then the past couple of nights. She is in the bathroom putting her finishing touches on herself. Tyler is picking her up in a moment and going only God knows where.

She left her cell on the table so I picked it up an called Curtis. He picks up the phone and immediately begins to speak. "Hey I'm so glad y-." I cut him off before he continues. "Curtis its Asia. Look Myk has no idea that I'm calling you right now. If you tell her I will kill you." He seriously just chuckled at me. Peoples problems sometimes is thinking because I'm short I cant kick their ass. I that is a fool that thinks that. "I think you should get here like yesterday. This girl done lost her mind. She spends all her time at the club with Tyler. I-" I couldn't finish my statement because someone cut me off. "Look, if she wants to move on then let her and I will do the same."

DAMMIT! He hung up on me! I put her cell phone back down on the coffee table. Why don't people ever listen to everything a person has to say before they jump to conclusions and hang up. Crap! Now he thinks that Mykaela is dating someone else. I just totally screwed up! Cue the water works. These pregnancy hormones have me weeping at every little thing.

What the hell am I going to do now. Mykaela hasn't moved on and now Curtis doesn't want anything to do with her. The tears fall even more. She doesn't really talk much to me about anything other than the baby. She has been avoiding the house like the plague, unless I have a doctors appointment. Then when she isn't here she calls constantly.

She must be trying to work so hard she wont have to think about Curtis. I know she loves him although she hasn't admitted to it out loud. In the beginning, I could see it growing in both of their eyes. There has to be a chance to fix this.

The door bell brings me out of my thoughts. "I got it. Should be Tyler anyway." I heard Mykaela shout out. I heard an extra pair of foot steps approach the living room. "Hey Asia, how are you?" Tyler asked as he walked in. "Pretty good, how about yourself?" "Excited to get my girl out on this dance floor." Wow his girl? I couldn't help my eyebrows from shooting up at that comment.

"Um, Mykaela can I talk to you for moment. In private." She gave me a surprised expression and I knew it was at the use of her real name. We both walked into Mom's office, that Mykaela started using. "His girl? Are you dating Tyler now?" That may have came out more incredulously then I was trying. Myk looked at me and I saw fury flash in her eyes then amusement. Then it turned to thoughtful. I can tell she was trying to make sure she worded her next statement carefully. "What I may or may not be doing with Tyler is my business. Just as who the father of my nephews is apparently your business. When you share I will share." She just smiled at my shocked expression and walked out. My feet were shocked to the spot I was standing on. The closing of the door finally pulled me out of this state. Well she has me there.

I Sit back down in front the television. Like every night I will be right here until she gets home.

Life got into a steady rhythm. I went back to work on the magazine as editor. All of my writers really missed me. They were so excited to hear about the baby. That was not a typo either, I conveniently left out the fact that I'm having twins. Currently we are working a fashion issue for pregnant women. My bosses idea actually. Although I am happy to work on it.

My life really hasn't changed too much in the last couple of months. I just take way better care of myself and I relocated. Lenny took over the rent for the house and I moved into Mom's house full time. I left mostly everything there of course and just brought my personal items here. Well the people I hired to pack and move my stuff. Which was quite a bit of stuff. Myk took Mom's room and we are turning her old room into a nursery.