Authors Note

Hello there my fellow readers/Authors! ^_^/

As you all know by this point in this book, it is finished T-T.... But I did want to tell you there will be a sequel!!!

I'm not entirely sure when I will post it or even be able to get to it.... in all honesty I might not get to it until June/July, but there will be one!

The title will be called Secret sorrows of the heart, and it will still take place in the 19th century. I do want it to be more of a quest/ Romantic/ Inappropriate shinnagans book, so if you are faint of heart don't worry (I will make those chapters private, meaning only those who follow me can read them.) This will help solve two issues:

1. If you are not into sexual based chapters or books, you will still be able to continue reading the sequel and not be mentally scarred.

2. I will be able to satisfy my other readers who are into those sorts of things (Because they are going to be VERY descriptive) without ruining the minds of those of you who are not um mature per say. Now I'm not saying you're not mature for your age, but say you are 10-14 years and don't really care to read smut but like my story that's why I'm doing this.

I do have ideas, and lots of them for the sequel. I do plan on having it set in 19th century America instead of England...(You will see why later)

Now that's all I am giving away and would gladly like to hear your opinions on the matter. (I don't care if they are good or bad, I just want to know what you all think.)

So that's all I wanted to say basically... And I'm gonna go now haha, Stay amazing my darlings! Tchoe! \^_^/