Chapter 9: His and her desire

Well I was officially screwed. My carriage driver decided he was going to take the longest way possible to get home. We were stuck in London traffic for four hours! Not to mention the hour long drive back. So all in all I didn't arrive at the manor till close to midnight.

I slowly turned the door handle, making sure to not make a single sound. I succeeded. 'One door down, five more to go.'

I made it through three more doors before the fourth one made a slight groan. Now if I was trying to sneak past Ciel I would have been successful. But this was Sebastian.

The demon butler, A.K.A, He has super hearing, strength, and any other thing that was usually impossible. 'Fuuuucccckkkk!!'

"And where have you been." Sebastian asked his voice stern and almost angry.

"Ummm...out." I laughed.

"Oh. Until midnight?" He said his voice sarcastic.

"The driver got stuck in London traffic Sebastian. There is no need for you to be angry. Chill." I tried to reason.

"Why did you not leave Madam Red’s sooner? Do you realize that you could have gotten hurt? And I wouldn't have been there this time!" He said his voice rising with every sentence.

"Sebastian shut up before you wake the household! I was not hurt nothing happened!" I whisper yelled.

"Something very well could have." He said calmly but there was a deeper meaning laced within his words.

Who the hell does he think he is? I am almost eighteen, (Did I forget to mention she is 17?)  almost an adult! I can do as I please.

"I am going too bed. Do not follow me Sebastian. I am not in the mood for your moodiness." I said walking away.

His hand gripped my wrist before I could get too far. I looked from him and then to my wrist. 'Dafuq?' He pulled me closer to him and leaned down so our lips connected. An electric serge coursed through my body sending little shivers down my spine. I wound my arms into his hair slightly pulling on it.

"I was only a little worried my dear Idris." He whispered into my ear.

I looked at his crimson eyes. He was being honest. 'Ha. The irony.' His usual cold unnerving gaze was filled with relief and anger. 'Well this proves he cares. But why?'

"-ea?" I was able to catch him say.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled and lifted me into his defined arms.

"You must be tired. You space out more when you are. I shall make you some tea to help you sleep after all you did have a long day." He said.

After he said that I realized how correct he really was. I was exhausted. The only things keeping me from realizing earlier were my thoughts.

I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck and closed my eyes.

"No need. By the time you make my tea I will have fallen asleep." I said yawning.

"Of course." He replied as I heard a door open and close.

Sebastian set me down on the bed and began to slip the dress I had on off. I was soon left in just my slip. He left it there and pulled over my nightgown. I was too tired to fight him.

He pushed me down slowly onto my island of fluffy pillows and pulled over the sheets. I heard his footsteps growing further and further away. Suddenly I was filled with fear. The last time he left, I....