Mob Boss In Disguise |Chapter Two|

The flight did indeed take almost ten hours. Nikolai was beginning to get anxious. He was slightly tired and hungry. He was hungry because he not only woke up late and had to rush to the car but he forgot to eat breakfast. He was tired because he had went out with Vladimir and Zacharias the night before and had to spend half the night turning down drunk women— that the two tried to pair him with—and the other half trying to keep up with them two. They both acted like they weren't in a relationship or married. To them, they were single for the night and he had to make sure they didn't get arrested again for starting fights.

Sighing, he leaned back against the seat of the car. Anderson, a young Floridian with black hair, Brown skin, and Brown eyes, had picked him up at the drop off and was taking him to his estate. Nikolai couldn't wait any longer. He was ready to fall asleep as soon as he would arrive but the only problem was the ride from the drop off and the house was approximately two hours to get there. He had to stop himself from falling asleep in the vehicle.

Staring out the window, he noticed how spacious Arizona was but the sun beamed brightly and it made him let a small smile cascade over his face. He was finally doing it. His dream of having a family, a wife was finally happening. He wondered how the women were in Arizona. He may have wondered too much, as he began to fall into a deep slumber.

"Sir." Somebody was calling him. He heard it but his eyes were still sealed tightly. He was trying to get the last bit of sleep as he could. "Mr. Sokolov?"

"Mm.."

"We're here." This had made Nikolai sit upright. He wiped his eyes, getting rid of some of the sleep that still lingered. He looked around yet it was spacious it still had a bit of a family look to the homes. The lawn cut neatly in front of each houses. The streets were clean and the houses freshly painted. Not a thing out of place.

Anderson had gotten out of the car and opened the backseat door. "Sir." He nodded his head, curtly.

"Thank you, Anderson." Nikolai had grabbed his suitcase and climbed out of the car. He had decided that wearing a suit would overdo the look of a teacher moving into his new home; so instead he wore grey sweatpants and a white shirt.

Anderson pulled the keys to both the house and the latest model of BMW car. The house was nice. It had five bedrooms and three bathrooms in the two story house. He didn't need that many rooms but it was okay for him. The house was painted blue which happened to be his favorite color. The lawn was perfectly taken care of as was the backyard.

"I'll be taking my leave, sir." Anderson said behind Nikolai.

He nodded. "Okay, Anderson. Thank you."

"No problem." Curtly nodding, he proceeded in the car then took off.

Nikolai placed his hands on his hips as he continued to examine the house.

He must've been standing there for awhile as a car pulled up into his new neighbors driveway. Taking a good look at the black, shiny car he knew that whoever it was had money. The car door opened on the passenger side first. A beautiful, young dark skinned woman stepped out first. She closed the door back as she waited for the other person to get out.

The driver side door opened and another had stepped out. But, unlike the first one, this woman had, for the first time in his life, made him lose his breath. She was absolutely stunning. Her perfect skin was medium brown almost like brown sugar. She walked with grace. Her beauty face had him almost losing his balance. Her face was slim but fit perfectly well. Her lips were plumped with a red color outlining them. She had a perfect, straight nose.

Her face rested a peaceful smile as she looked towards the other lady. As she walked in front of the car, he had gotten a good look at her body. It was that of an hourglass or more of a goddess. She wasn't too slim like those women in magazines and she wasn't overweight but she was perfect. Everything about this woman was perfect.

"Hi." A voice startled him. He turned his body to see the other lady standing by the fence that had separated their houses. She leaned against it.

Nikolai clenched his eyebrows in confusion then shifted the weird feeling glasses that perched over the bridge of his nose. "Um...hello."

"JJ." The goddess had called the female in front of him. The lady now known as JJ turned her head to the goddess as she made her way over to them. "Oh, I hadnt noticed you were speaking to someone." She said as she noticed Nikolai.

"Yeah, I was about to introduce myself."

"Good." She approached the two as she kept her eyes on Nikolai. "So, are you our new neighbor?"

His voice lost him for a minute. So, he looked away from the woman to concentrate. "Ah, yes."

She smiled. It was one of those rare smiles that you barely see. "We saw them unpacking last night and we've been curious when you would arrive." She extended her arm out with her hand his way. "I'm Janelle." He slowly grasped her hand and acknowledged the fact that their hands had fitted perfectly with each other's. He gasped inaudibly from the inner sparks he had felt touching her warm, petite hand. He never wanted to let go.

"I'm Jessica, by the way." The other lady said, extending her hand out to him. Nikolai was forced to let go and shook Jessica's hand. "But, everyone calls me JJ or Jessie." He nodded his head before releasing his hand and looking towards Janelle. "And, you are?"

He cleared his throat. "Oh, um..." He tried to remember the fake name. Nik- Niko- "Nicholas... But, please call me Nick." He let a breath of relief out as he had said that convincingly.

"Welcome to the neighborhood, Nicholas." Janelle smiled before spinning on her heel and walking away into the house.

JJ had turned and walked away too before stopping. "It was nice meeting you, Nick." They both smiled and curtly nodded before she continued into their house.

Nikolai shook his nervousness feeling away. That woman made him nervous. No woman has ever made Nikolai Sokolov nervous. But this woman had made him feel multiple feelings at the same time. That was a difference. Hope filled his body. Certainly she must be the one. He thought. Now all I have to do is get her to go on a date with me. Just one date.