Mob Boss In Disguise |Chapter One|

Two days later, Vladimir had done a number on the tasks Alexander assigned him. He had went above and beyond to get Nikolai an American driver's license and a cover up job as a teacher—as per request—at one of the local schools. He even had Nikolai's name changed for the ID and rented a residence for him. Nikolai said he wanted to go to Arizona and somewhere secluded so Vladimir had done some research and had chosen Flagstaff, Arizona. Its an urban community and there's about forty- thousand women there. Vladimir was proud of his work and he couldn't wait to show Nikolai. He had everything in a suitcase: the documents and his disguise.

He made his way down the abnormally long hallway that lead up to the three bosses' office. He knocked on Nikolai's door. Hearing movement before a muffled voice saying "come in," he had cleared his throat and turning the knob then pushed the door open.

Nikolai, as usual, sat behind his desk while Alexander sat in the corner of the office by the fireplace and Zacharias sat in front of the desk. "Vladimir, Что я могу сделать для вас?" Nikolai had asked Vladimir what could he do for him.

He had walked over to the desk and sat the briefcase down. "Got everything you need for your поездка."

Nikolai scoffed before muttering under his breath, "not much of a trip." Before clearing his throat. "Let me see what you have."

Alexander stood up from where he was sitting and walked behind the desk to get a better look with his hands in his pockets. Vladimir flipped the latches up before opening the case. "I have everything you need in here. I have got you an American license, passport, work ID, an estate in Arizona, as you requested. I even bribed a principal at a school nearby and got you a temporary job."

Zacharias nodded his head. "Great job, Vlad."

Vladimir thanked him before turning to Nikolai. He had reached into the case to pull out what was in there. His hands landed in glasses and suspenders. He lifted them up and gave a questionable look at Vladimir. "Your disguise, Nik." His short answer didn't help Nikolai whatsoever. "You're a school teacher for the moment. You have to look like one."

"Make sense." Nikolai nodded his head as he picked up the license. It was a Alaska state ID. "Alaska?"

"Non-retraceble."

"You changed my name, too?"

"To what?" Alexander asked, speaking for the first time since Vladimir had walked into the room.

"N- Nicholas Solo?"

"Isn't Solo from Man From U.N.C.L.E?"

Nikolai nodded his head to Zacharias. "And, Star Wars."

Vladimir rolled his eyes. "да. You don't want to use your real name, right?" Nikolai didn't answer because he knew Vladimir was right. He didn't want to use his real name. That would blow his cover and defeat the purpose of a disguise. "My point exactly. It may be similar but no one should suspect a thing."

Zacharias had reached over and retrieved the license out of Nikolai's hand before taking a minute to examine it. "At least you don't look like you in this picture." He chuckled. "You look like a придурок in this. When did you take this?"

"I don't remember."

"I got it from your file just had Sonya photoshop it with glasses and she did an amazing job."

"Okay, so when do I leave? Did you set that up?"

Vladimir nodded his head. "Your flight leaves tomorrow in St. Petersburg. I have already arranged for Zander to take you to the private jet. Your flight will be nine hours and fifty-one minutes. Anderson will meet you when you arrive and he'll take you to your rented home. It is already furnitured with a car out front. You'll start your temporary job on Monday. So, that'll give you four days to get settled in."

Nikolai nodded his head, taking in the information Vladimir had given him. "I'm impressed." He smirked. "How about a raise, hm? Yeah?" Everyone chuckled. "But, seriously there's never a day where we regret hiring you, Vlad."

"Let's celebrate." Zacharias offered before standing up and putting one hand in his pocket. "My treat."

Nikolai shrugged. "I'm in."

"Yeah, me too." Vlad agreed before they turn to Alexander.

He shook his head. "I'll have to pass." He looked down before clearing his throat. "I, uh, I have to take Andrea to her appointment. We're going to find out the baby's gender."

"At..." Nikolai looked down at his watch on his wrist before looking back up at Alexander. "Nine thirty?"

"You know family doctor can only see the women of the family at night."

Nikolai nodded his head. He knew that. To keep the women safe and the doctor safe, they checked the women at night. They decided that one year before their father, Alekander, stepped down from the position. "No, that's fine, brother. Do what you must."

"But, while you're at your appointment we're going to be hanging out with some плохие суки all nig--" Nikolai had cut Zacharias off. He didn't like that word. He wasn't much of a cursing fan. He, also, wasn't a fan of disrespecting women and that's exactly what his brother just did.

"Whoa, Zach. Women are not...bitches..." The word had came off more aggressive than he intended. Shockingly, it had been his first time using that word. He heard it many times but never spoke it. "Okay?"

Zacharias chuckled. "You know what you need? You need to трахаться."

Everyone except Nikolai had started laughing. He told his brother that he needed to get laid. It had been over three years since the last time he had been with a woman. He had been so caught up in his work the past few years that he didn't want to be used by any woman.

Nikolai waved his brother off. "забыть тебя, alright? Forget you." They began to laugh harder. "I'm not doing that right now, alright?"

Their laughing had grew louder as Nikolai's face had began to turn red from embarrassment. He never told anyone that. After his last break up, with yet another woman who tried to use him, he vowed to wait until marriage to have sex again. You don't meet guys like that anymore.

"гей!" Zacharias had extended the word 'Gay' as their face turned red, as well, from laughing so hard.

"I'm not gay, ты мудак!" Nikolai was so embarrassed that he got mad. "I'm leaving." He grabbed his files and started for the door before stopping. "Actually, this is my office. Get out."

The three men had laughed on their way out. Zacharias stopped at the door. "It's okay. You're my brother. I won't judge." This had made the men bend over in laughter. Nikolai slammed the office door shut. Considering the door was all glass, he still watched as they continued laughing, trying to catch their breaths.

"We'll come back at ten, dude. Be ready." Vladimir sobered up just a bit to say that.

Nikolai rolled his eyes and spinned on his heel before making his way back to his desk. Once he sat down, he looked up to see them retreating with grins on their faces. It was just like them to judge him. They've always done that. He's the middle child out the three sons. He was never treated like an equal.

He had to work twice as hard than his brothers. His sister, the other girl in the family besides his mother, Anastassia Shauna Sokolov but everyone called her by just Shauna, was only twenty- three, the youngest. His mother didn't want her to be apart of this side of the world. She didn't want her exposed to this Mob and Mafia business. So, she sent her daughter to college in France. It had only taken her seven hours to arrive and she hadn't been back since.

Luckily for her, she was in her last year of college. Her major was fashion. Ever since she was a child, she had been into fashion and designing her own styles. Her mother cherished that because that was her dream once upon a time before she was married at a young age and had Alexander. She had told Nikolai over the phone one time, that after she graduated, she wanted to move to New York. Why of all places Nikolai didn't know but that was his baby sister and he supported her. At least one of the four were living their dreams. At least one of them.