"Grow up!" Harper coughed and then puked, Demi held her hair back "Harper, unacceptable." Demi scolded. She didn't know why I can't shower alone, so it's not her fault. "Okay, I'll be right there." Demi smiled. She looked stressed and I didn't want to make things worse "um, actually I can try again." I smiled softly and demi stopped getting up from the bed. "You sure baby? I can you know." She said over Harpers puking. "Yeah she obviously needs you more." I hugged her and I walked to my room and saw Bomba putting on gloves and plugging his nose "ew." I chuckled, "your not the one who has to clean in!" He joked.

I chuckled and went to my room and shut the door. I picked out my pjs and opened the bathroom door then locked it behind me. I took a few deeps breathes stripping out of my clothes and immediately feeling gross. "Come on Hallie." I spoke to myself softly. I turned on the water and got in, everything was going good until I heard something drop.

* Flash back *

"I'm just washing my hands!" Jace called out. "O-okay"

Then I heard something drop and shatter, "fucking hell!" He yelled. I jumped at the loudness of his voice. "Ja-jace everything okay?" I asked. He mumbled some words then pulled the shower curtain open "Shut the fuck up! I broke moms expensive ass perfume and I don't need to hear your voice!" He screamed at me, I pushed myself against the wall with the familiar cold wall.

He looked at me again and just began taking off his pants "Jace!" I yelled sobbing, he grabbed my arm and took his fingers near my private and just began doing things down there, I felt his fingers enter me and exit then he pushed me on the ground and I held in my sobs again. "Swallow when I fucking say to!" He growled at me shoving his private in my mouth.

* flashback over *

"I'm sorry!" I screamed tears falling down my cheeks as I fell to the floor, on my way down I hit the water thing turning it to scolding hot and causing my back to bleed.

I laid down on my side sobbing as the burning hot water took over my skin.

{ Demi pov }

"Are you feeling better baby?" I asked holding my youngest, after 30 minutes of her throwing up. She nodded "yeah I don't feel like I'm going to puke anymore." She breathed, "oh no, don't do that." I laughed, "go brush your teeth right now." I chuckled, she got up and playfully smacked her ass and she laughed. I got up and grabbed the trash can and the few other bags of vomit. This is kinda like that show on Netflix "Santa Clarita Diet" with Drew Barrymore. I walked down the freshly cleaned stairs "thanks mom for helping." I kissed her cheek as they threw trash away "no problem baby." She smirked "but that was disgusting."

Bomba and I laughed, "here let me help you." Bomba said grabbing two bags of puke. He opened the back door and I walked out first then he did. "Wow, tomorrow is Hallies first day of school." I sighed, "crazy right?"

"I don't want her to go, I want to spend every waking moment with my baby!" I whined. We got to the trash can and threw the puke away "I know right! I just wanna hug her and hold her and not let her leave!" Bomba giggled, we walked infront of the pool and stopped. "What if she gets bullied?" I asked, Bomba wrapped his arms around my waist "Hallie is stronger, she won't I promise. If she does I have a feeling she will come to us." Bomba spoke softly, i nodded "thanks babe I needed that." We connected our lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck, as we kissed it slowly became more of a makeout. He smiled his tongue in my mouth and explored it, I softly bit his bottom lip and dragged it out, his hands went down to my ass "come on we have kids inside." I whispered breathing heavy as my forehead rested on his.

"This isn't over beautiful." He smiled, and he grabbed my hand and we walked back inside. "Had anyone seen Hallie?" I asked, "No, I walked past her room and the shower is still on. She got in like 45 minutes ago." My mom said shoving a carrot in her mouth. "45 minutes!" I yelled, I let go of bombas hand and panic over threw me and I bolted up the stairs skipping one each time. Harper walked out of my room right as I running down the hallway and of course I ran into her "What the fuck mom!" She yelled, "sorry baby!" I kissed her head and noticed her nose was bleeding "go downstairs!" I looked at her eyes filled with worry, "Go downstairs and get your father!" I snapped, "okay okay!"

I walked into her room and it was very foggy I tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked, I couldn't hear anything "HALLIE!" I screamed banging on the door. No answer "HALLIE OPEN THIS DOOR!" I yelled throwing my body into the door now with tears running down my face. The things is I don't know if she is showering or taking a bath, because she likes to run the shower while she is in the bath so she can wash her hair with clean water. She isn't answering me and I'm scared she drowned herself on accident, or- I don't know!

"OPEN GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled as Bomba ran in "HELP ME!" I screamed, "move move." He pushed me out of the way and used his MMA body power and pushed down the door. I screamed and I moved the shower curtain at the sigh of just fog, my daughters body had burn marks from the boiling hot water and was red, water had surrounded her face. I turned off the water and grabbed her not caring she was naked as my mom ran in "HALLIE!" I screamed trying to wake her up. "Call 911!" My mom yelled, Bomba handed me a towel, and I covered her in it.

"Hallie!" I yelled choking on the amount of fog that was in the bathroom. "Demi! Get out of there!" My mom snapped at me, I sat up from the toilet and Bomba was crying just as much as I was. "Look for a pulse!" Bomba said grabbing her wrist as I set her on the bed. "I-I-I feel it! But it's faint!" He choked. Her body was bubbling and red and just disgusting. "What's wrong with my sister!" Harper yelled.

"Harper! Just go with grandma!" I said cradling my daughter. "No!" She yelled back, "HARPER! FUCKING GO WITH GRANDMA! IM NOT ARGUING!" I yelled unintentionally at my daughter. "Demi, baby calm down." My mom said "NO! My daughter could die!" I yelled,

"Paramedics are here!" Bomba yelled, I gathered my daughter and just quickly grabbed her pjs she had picked out and ran downstairs. "What happened?" They asked putting her on the gurney "I-I don't know! My other daughter was throwing up and and She told me she didn't need me to be in the bathroom with her- and 45 minutes later I found her on the floor with the boiling hot water on her and her back bleeding, I didn't know I-I though she had gotten out!" I sobbed as I watched the paramedics do all this stuff to her. Then they pulled an oxygen mask on her face,

"Do you think this was a suicide attempt?" They asked, "No! Of course not! She loves life, we just recorded a song together!" I yelled, then I saw pictures flashing "what the fuck is that!?" I yelled as Bomba began going outside "paparazzi! They jumped the god damn fence!" He yelled,

I brought my hands to my hair and tugged tightly "ma'm we really need to get her to the hospital, are you riding in the ambulance?" A paramedic asked. I nodded wiping my tears as Bomba went outside "Mom, they are taking her to Jude's call 911 get them away and come." I hugged her and she kissed me. The paramedics rolled the gurney to the ambulance and the paparazzi flashed a few photos and then stopped. "Stop taking pictures of my daughter!" I screamed, my daughter was naked and had burns all over her, and they were taking fucking photos!? Right before I got in I grabbed a camera and smashed it to the ground and they shut the doors and drove off.

-----------------

Hey Guys, I'm going to (try to) update all my books today because I'll be away for a couple of weeks because my brother passed away at 23. He passed away on the 13th so everything is a little hectic.

Comment & Vote

Kik- xoxoaviaxoxo