"Food, yes, I'm down for food. I haven't eaten since DFW." I say as Alex and I follow Meghan to her car, where Tobin is sitting in the front seat, jamming out to a song playing in the car. Alex and I set our bags in the trunk before climbing into the backseat, me behind Kling and Alex behind Tobin.

-

After we had all stuffed our faces, Meghan dropped Tobin off at her house and Alex took the front seat, leaving me in the back seat like the child I am. When Alex is dropped off at her house, Meghan parks in the driveway of my old house and turns her car off.

"I forgot that you're renting from me."

"I'm playing my landlady in a couple of days."

"If we lose, you're homeless." I say and Meghan rolls her eyes, opening her trunk for me so I can get my bags, when we get inside, I go to the guest room and set my bags on the bed before going to the living room where Meghan is yelling for me. "What in the world could you possibly want?" I ask and Meghan chuckles.

"Let's go to the gym." Meghan says and I roll my eyes.

"You can go to the team gym for free, I'm not allowed in there anymore. I'm not Thorns FC anymore, remember?"

"Fine, I'll go to an actual gym with you." 

"Good, let's go to the gym I used when I lived here for like, two years in high school."

"Is it still here?"

"Hell yeah it is." I say and Meghan shrugs.

"You're driving then."

"Let me change."

At the gym with Kling and Alex, since I invited Alex, we all pay for a day pass to the gym and start on our own things.

"Y/N!" I hear Alex yell out as my music switches between songs, so I pull out an earbud and look over to see Alex walking over to her.

"Spot me on squats? Kling is off somewhere and I can't find her." Alex says and I shrug, stopping what I'm doing, wiping down the equipment I was using before following her to the lifting area. I help her get set up and spot her as she does three sets. When she's done, she rests for a bit before standing up. "Your turn." She says and I shrug before doing my own three sets.

After all three of us finished our workout, we met up at the entrance of the gym and left together before driving back to Kling's house so we could all shower, nothing big was happening after that, but it's nice to not reek, you know?

The following morning, I groan as I wake up to Alex yelling my name.

"Y/N! Wake up! We have practice! Come on!" I hear, and sigh as I sit up before getting dressed for practice, when the door to my room opens, I'm putting my shoes on and I look up at Alex.

"Fucking loud mouth." I say and Alex rolls her eyes. 

"I'll be waiting in the car." She says and I chuckle.

"Okay, mom." I say before grabbing my bag and following Alex after grabbing my phone, we go across the street to Servando's driveway, where she gets into her car and I get in the passenger seat before we head to the high school that's agreed to let us use their field to practice for the week. 

After practice, Alex and I head back home and as I'm walking into Kling's house, since she gave me a key just in case I come home from practice and she's not home, I hear Kling's scream and groan as something splatters all over my face. 

"Pudding! Bitch!" She says and I wipe it off of my face before opening my eyes to see Tobin and Meghan standing a little ways away from me, laughing their asses off. I just roll my eyes and slip past them to go to the guest room's bathroom to wash my face. Once my face is clean, I get a quick shower and go to the living room in clean clothes to see Meghan and Tobin sitting on the couch watching a game on tv, so I sit on one of the chairs and join them.