Yes. "No."

Kol raised a brow. "I've lived for a long time Riley, I know when someone is lying."

I groaned. "You're so unfair."

"And you're still beautiful." He kissed me softly before leaving the room without another word. I folded my arms over my chest with a frown.

Kol is sweet but also holding me hostage. Kai is sweet but also a sociopath.

"I have such a great taste in men." I muttered under my breath as I laid back down on the bed.

++++

"How to escape?" I looked around the bedroom. I checked in the wardrobe for anything useful. "Clothes, clothes and more clothes."

"You're not escaping." I jumped, turning around and seeing Rebekah there. "Riley, my brother has just got back the love of his life. You are staying."

"How did you-"

"We're original vampire, we can hear very well."

I cursed under my breath. "Right, I forgot."

She hummed. "Now, Riley please just stay here and calm down or come downstairs."

"I'll might stay here." I said, fake yawning. "I'm kinda tired anyway." Rebekah rose a brow but nodded. "Can I have some food though? I'm starving."

"Do I look like a waitress?"

"Do I look like I care?" I fired back with a grin. Rebekah smiled.

"It's good to have you back, Raquel." She said, walking over to the door.

"It's-" The door being shut and locked interrupted me. "Riley."

I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "Shit." I swore, tripping over my heels, that were on the floor, and stumbled onto the bed.

"Ow." I mumbled against the blankets. I decided to free myself from my dress and changed into a shirt from the wardrobe and washed away my smudged makeup in the bathroom connected.

Adjusting the shirt down, it was a  plain white dress shirt. I didn't know who it belonged to though.

How can I escape? I wondered, walking around the bedroom.

Even though I was hungry, I wanted to leave even more. I looked out the window and mentally rolled my eyes.

"I'm such an idiot." I said. Why didn't I think of the window?

Shaking my head, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. My magic. I thought. I remembered Kai taught me a spell to make my actions silent.

"How did it go again?"

Before I could think, the door was unlocked and opened. I dived onto the bed and Rebekah gave me a strange look with a tray in her hands.

"You seem stranger than usual." She told me as she set the tray on the nearby dresser.

"I'm just trying to-"