James had no freaking clue what Daisy was talking about, he looked to Hedgehog with wide eyes asking what she was talking about but she just rolled her eyes. Big help there.

“That’s what I was about to ask you.”

Daisy face dropped. “You mean he hasn’t talk to you yet?”

“...I haven’t seen him since I left the booth, Daisy.”

“Crap.” she muttered in annoyance.

“What, why? What was he going to talk to me about?”

Daisy gaped as if she was about to say something and quickly shut it with wide eyes.

James laughed at her,” seriously Dais, tell me.”

“No way, Casper will ask you when he is ready,” She dismissed determinedly

A warm feeling spread through James’ chest as he thought of the possibilities and he smiled. It was obviously something big, something enough to freak Casper out about and get Daisy high on it was something good and probably something James himself was thinking of bring up with Casper but didn’t know how. Or maybe it wasn’t, maybe it was something entirely different but good, it had to be good right?

“C’mon Daisy,” James urged,” tell me.”

Daisy glared,” Don’t you dare turn those green eyes at me, I am not telling you any-“

“James!”

James turned at his name finding Daniel.

 He hadn’t really spoken to Daniel since he met him, still didn’t like him all that much either, he was just squirming his way into the group and everyone was always talking about how good a person he was, especially Casper. Casper was always “Daniel said this” and “Daniel said that” and James wanted to sometimes make Daniel never say anything ever again, just for a moment, but he had to settle for shutting up Casper by slamming their lips together and making not have any other thoughts but of him.

James may or may not be a little jealous of Daniel and somehow Casper hadn’t picked up on, thank God, and he hope would never will because it was embarrassing and Casper had this bloody sadistic side to him that sprung out every time James even remotely changed a shade of pink.

“It’s Casper.”

A cold feeling struck through him like a knife.

“What about Casper?” James said urgently, edging closer to Daniel in a slight panic.

“He’s just... did you say or do something to him? He’s a mess.” Daniel eyes him accusingly.

James gaped at him in shock,” me?”

“He was sitting crying outside how stupid he was and there’s no one else here that would make him feel like that except for you, what did you do?”

Anger boiled inside of James.”I haven’t seen him at all since I left after you, I was talking to Jessica before I-“

“Jessica?” Daisy repeated suddenly.

James gave her a look like she was crazy, what did Jessica have do with any that she suddenly had to call out her name. “Yes, Jessica Denner, my e-

“No, I know who she is,” Daisy shot him down but keeping eye contact with him, “you mean you were with her this whole time after you left the booth?”

James had no idea where she was getting at.”Yeah I was, she wanted to-“

“Oh my god!” Daisy cried in disbelief, “James!”