Valentine's Day

Request Long Awaited!

Josh

"Hey,Taylor." Josh said,coming in the apartment you owned. You smiled up at him as he hugged you. You smiled even broader as he kissed your cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day!" He cheered.

"Aw Josh, well, I got you something..." you said digging in your bag. You pulled out a bottle of red hair dye and a black hat that has 'Legend' on the front. His eyes scrunched together as he took his presents and smiled happily.

He hugs you once again, "Thank you, I did in fact get you something..."

"Aww,Josh..." you say as he pulls out a t-shirt that says 'Ohio Born and Raised' and a necklace that had a small ring on it. "Josh,what is this?"

"Do you remember from third grade, you gave me that plastic ring you got from an arcade game? Well, I kept it all these years, and I finally decided to return the favor." You smiled and felt your heart warming. "Oh Josh... I can't believe you'd do that for me!"

"Anything for my girl."

Tyler

It was finally Valentines Day, you were so excited, Tyler said he was going to take you somewhere for Valentines Day and to wear something casual.

You wore a pair of black leggings and one of his sweatshirts, hoping this was 'casual'. Tyler walks into your house and smiles seeing you. "Is that my sweatshirt?" He laughed.

You laughed with him "Finders keepers." You reply.

He hugged you and said "You ready Taylor?"

"Totally." You reply.

You had been riding for two hours when Tyler finally announced you were here. You were in the midst of Columbus staring at a Starbucks. "This is-"

"Yep-"

"Your the b-"

"Yeah I am."

"Are you gonna-"

"Let you finish your sentence? Sure!"

"Ty, this is amazing." You say with a laugh pulling him into the store. You both order the drinks you had ordered on your first date before sitting down at the seat you sat in on your first date. You both talked about different things you were both thinking on the first date and continued to be cute before finishing your drinks and heading out, Tyler saying he had one extra place to go.

You were back in the car for another ten minutes before walking the rest of the way into a forest.

You smiled,knowing where you were going. You entered into a small park that had been both of your hang out places for most of your childhoods. You turned to Tyler and kissed him before pulling his over to under the slide. Under the slide you had hidden something for yourself to find later on in life.

There, hidden between the slide and a few bolts was a note slipped between it. You handed it to Tyler and he looked up at you questioningly.

It read,

Dear Future Me,

I hope we are happy, I know we were lonely at my age, I hope your with that boy that always sits with his brother by the trees. He was nice to you, he made us happy. I don't know him well, but his name was Tyler, I hope we do get to have a happy life, if you do find this and have a boyfriend, you know what to do.

Sincerely,us.

Tyler looked up and grinned, "What does, you know what to do mean?"

"It means as a kid I always wanted to do the cheesy thing of carving our initials into a tree." You laugh.

That's exactly what you did with Tyler that night.