You're Perfectly Perfect

Ok friends, this may be a tini tiny bit triggering, and ima be honest, I promised no triggers and all fluff, but this one is a more message like thing, so please listen to the song in the chapter if your feeling depressed or hurt or self conscious, because this helped me a bit honestly.

This one is for my fren _kadzyoung225_ , she is an amazing person, please go see her stuff and talk to her cause she's an amazing supportive person and she's so lovable and friendly!

Josh

You were so excited, you were finally meeting Josh and Tyler! You had just found your way to the V.I.P section with the rest of the meet and greet group. You held your arms at your side in nervousness. You were sliding your vision from side to side. You were surround by the clique, almost a close family, but you still felt scared, you could feel gazes on your back.

You turned around to see a girl,she was  wearing some crop top merchandise and some very short shorts. You look to the floor but then hear the clique getting excited as the boys came out.

You forgot your nervousness as you gathered with the clique. You saw Josh waving and Tyler smiling. You smile happily, they were so sweet, they never cared who you were, they cared about just you.

"Hey, you." You hear a small voice. You turn seeing the girl with the short shirt and shorts. "Don't you get it? They're famous, they don't want to get pictures with you." She hissed.

You were star-struck, hurt, afraid as she stares you down.

"I-I." You were hurt, you knew in your heart they were wrong, but in your mind it hurt you worse.

"Your taking up half the space in this room." She growled.

"Sorry, but that's your ego, not her!" Someone beside you back talked the girl. You turned to see a girl you never met before. She would have been a pretty blonde, but her hair was shaved, and her face was covered in piercings and her arm had twenty one pilots quotes as tattoos.

"And who are you."

"I'm twenty one pilots, and so is she." She said loudly. Everyone had turned to see what was going on, even Tyler and Josh.

"No she's not." The mean girl said with a know it all huff. The clique started murmuring in confusion.

"She's right..." you say in a small sad voice.

"No, she's not. We're Twenty One Pilots, and so are you." The girl beside you repeated determinedly. Another girl, her hair long and brunette, her green eyes haunted with sleeplessness came beside you as well.

"We're Twenty One Pilots and so are you." She said, looking at you with a sort of determined fire.

"We're Twenty One Pilots and so are you." A boy said, he was the saddest of them all, he had bruises covering his face. He was young, he was no older than 16 and yet looked so wise and sad. You wanted hug the poor child, but you only smiled at him.

"Hey, guys, let's not start a fight here." Josh said sternly, pointedly at the other girl. She smiled her perfect lipstick smile as if nothing ever happened.

You turned to the people supporting you, you could almost cry as you hugged them in happiness.

"Thank you." Was all you managed to whisper to them, they hugged you back warmly, all staying silent as you let them go, you stayed in line with them.

It took a few minutes, but it was the mean girl's turn, and you were just after her. She huffed them both and left with a picture before turning and passing you and saying "Don't slip up to bad, your weight might break your fall though." She hissed. You froze to the spot. She was right, you thought, again.

You were sad, feeling alone and afraid, forcing yourself to trudge forward, making sure not to look either of them in the face.

"Hey!" Josh says happily, you could almost feel the smile he had on his face.

"Hello." You say, ashamed.

"So,what's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Well,Y/N, just wanted to say your beautiful." Josh comments, you look up in surprise, expecting it to be a joke but all you could find was the seriously happy expression on his face.

"But I-"

"No,Y/N, she's wrong, your perfectly perfect to me and Ty,and the clique." He said firmly. He hugged you and you felt your smile grow as Tyler joined the hug.

"Thank you." You whisper to Josh who takes a picture with you,and signs your merchandise.

"Hold on a sec..." He said, grabbing his sharpie and a piece of paper. He scribbles down a few numbers before handing them to you. "Call me, I wanna get you some more tickets, I wanna see you at every concert and I wanna get to know you." He said seriously. Tyler nods furiously, high fiving you and giving you a parting hug.

You looked down at the paper and smile at it, knowing that he cared.