Your First Vine Together

Tyler

It was a month away from Christmas, and it was damn cold, with three inches of pure snow.Tyler had just downloaded a new app called Vine. He had made random vines of his concerts and with Josh or fans. He invited you over one night to have a movie night and you agreed, taking over a few of you favorite movies like Lion King, The Hangover, and Hunger Games.

You walked into his room, dropping your keys on the table next to the door and calling out. "Tyler, I'm here!"

"Y/N!" He screamed racing down the stairs "I had the best vine idea ever!" He huffed out.

"What?" You laugh at his excitement.

"You and me should go tubing!" He says pointing at the garage door.

You happily agree, as you couldn't say no to him and his excitement. You both bundle up, you wearing his beanie and sweatshirt, his wearing a fuzzy wool hat with a Pom Pom on too and a big heavy brown jacket with snow boots. He pulls out his phone and sits in the tube on top of the hill, he pats the tube invitingly.

There was only one tube.

You rewatched the vine, you on top of Tyler, pushing your face into his shoulder as you sped down the hill, him smiling and kissing your cheek quickly as you went down. He clicked post before you could object. "Tyler!"

"Y/N!" He mimicked. You tried to seem annoyed, but you smiled anyways.

Josh

You were a musician along with Tyler and Josh, though you didn't join the band, sometimes you joined their band practices. You played the guitar. Josh sometimes joked that he wished he could play the guitar and you wished to play the drums. After a few weeks of mentioning this, Josh texted you before band practice.

"Can we shoot a vine at band practice?"

"Sure?" You text back uncertainly.

When you get there Josh already has his drums set up and when he sees you he explains the idea.

After he explains you ask, "What do I get out of this?" You would have been fine with nothing, but you asked just for laughs.

"I can teach you to play drums." He offered sincerely.

"Aw, ok." You said, loving how adorable his personality was.

You watched the vine, it was titled 'We need an instructor' and it was Josh horribly playing the guitar, playing with the pieces on the end, nearly snapping the cords off. You were crashing with the drums, hitting the cymbals randomly and then going crazy with just hitting the drums like bongos, with your hands. You both laughed and you said to him, "I think you need more practice than me."

"Are you kidding? You hit the drums with your hands!" He laughed.