SuperNatural AU~ Josh

Yes, I'm OBSESSED WITH SUPERNATURAL

I can't breathe without Cas,Bobby, and Crowley, they make me laugh till tears form, I luv them. I know everyone loves the Winchesters, but IM REALLY REALLY SORRY TO SAY THEYRE NOT UP IN MY TOP THREE IM SORRY

But let me know if you like the this and comment anymore AUs I could do!

Y/BF/N=Your Best Friend's Name

Josh

You were a hunter, not one that hunts deer or moose, you hunted the supernatural. Wendigos, vampires, skin walkers, everything that bit,killed, or turned humans. You were on a case with a few buddies of your partner, Y/BF/N, their names were Dean and Sam.

You had stuck close to them lately, things were getting worse, more monsters were appearing everywhere. You knew why,of course, Heaven was at war, God is gone. The apocalypse ended up being a bust, Micheal and Lucifer were in the cage and Raphael was trying to bring the apocalypse back.

You were shocked when this happened, demons you could believe, but angels? You were a bit surprised, you never believed in God, but knowing there were angels gave you just a bit of faith,until they told you God was dead basically.

"Come on." Y/BF/N whispers, you see the impala pull up with Dean,Sam, and Cas. Cas, or Castiel, was the angel that Sam and Dean introduced to you, he was trying to stop Raphael.

"Get in, we got to go." Dean demands.

"Go? We can't just leave the case unsolved!" You argue.

"Don't worry, Cas smited it." Sam said. You frown, you wanted to exorcise it, not kill it, now the vessel was dead too.

You and your partner pile into the back with Cas, "So, what are we in a hurry for?"

"Cas' ally, Joshua, just fell, he was cast out of heaven, we need to go get him before Raphael does." Dean explains, going over the speed limit down the road. "Cas, zap ahead, make sure Joshua's safe."

"Ok." And with a flap of wings and a gust of wind, Cas was gone.

You looked ahead at Sam, who was holding a map with one spot circled, Columbus, Ohio.

You half smiled, that was were you had your first hunt, you were hunting a ghoul that haunted a boy your age named Tyler, you were only 18 at the time, now he was living it large, his songs even featured highlights of the adventure he had with the ghoul he had nick named Blurryface.

You closed your eyes and let your head rest on Y/BF/N shoulder. It was a dreamless sleep, and what felt like only a moment, you had woken up in the parking lot of an abandoned shop mart alone. Everyone had left the car but you. You lifted your head to see out the window only to be met with a horrifying sight.

Demons, at least five, and they were all headed for the building, you get up frantically and climb into the front.

You press against the steering wheel, making the car horn go off. The demons face the car and you only hoped you had warned everyone inside.

You were scared, you locked all the doors and kept honking, all the while digging in the back seat for something,anything. There was only salt. You curse but make a small circle in the back seat, trying desperately to stay inside.

You felt an odd surge overcome you.

A voice spoke in your ear. "Trust me. I can save you." You turn your head to see a man with a bloodied black suit with dress pants and tie.

You were afraid. "Who are you?"

"My name is Joshua."

"I thought you were weak."

"I found my vessel. He has heart and soul. I am better." He promised. You shake and tremble.

"Will you trust me?"

"Yes." You say after shaking your head vigorously up and down.

He touches your shoulder and suddenly you fall onto grass, you cough, you felt like you were just skinned. You look up to see Cas and Joshua standing over you.

"Hello Y/N." Cas says.

"Cas." You greet, getting up quickly. "Where are we?"

"I heard the car horn." Dean added, "We're in Illinois."

"Ok,ok, uh, where's Y/BF/N."

"She's fine, she's with Sam, he's teaching her how to paint angel and demon warding."

"Ok." You sigh. You look up to Joshua. You nearly laughed, everything about him screamed abnormal, with his bright blue hair and gauges, he didn't look like a guy who would wear a suit and tie. You tilt your head.

"Your vessel is a bit funny isn't it." Dean says. You glare at him.

Joshua sighs "There is nothing wrong with him, he is my vessel, and he is good. His name is Josh Dun, and he was perfect. He was kind, he was willing, and very supportive." Joshua says.

"Ok, Josh. Well, I think you need a different get up if you want to fit in." You say calmly.

"What? I like my suit." He says confused.

"Well, you don't look normal with it on, you need some new things if you want to get out there. Also, I think you need to put the wings away if you want to blend in." You add, pointing to the wings. They were a gleaming black and white, stretching out till they seemed to almost envelope the whole group of them.

"What?" Dean and Cas said at the same time. "You can see his wings?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, they're really cool, but can't you see them?" You asked. Dean shook his head and looked to Cas.

"I can see his wings, but I'm an angel, I see them like every other angel wing, white and glowing." He said. You look at Josh. He smiles and looks at the ground.

"Well, humans see angel wings because the angel is their soul mate." He says carefully.

You blush.