College Days~Tyler

This is for MisTwentyOnePilots21
Character-Monique
Topic=Tyler,First Move,College, Have Boy named Noah, adopt girl named Faith,Monique shy at first, later outgoing/quirky

Tyler

I had just moved into my new dorm, I had decided, finally, on Ohio State, I had moved kind of far from home, but I figured it was worth it. I could move home when I'm done with college if I don't like it here, but I hear that Ohio is known for its unpredictable weather, that could be a fun challenge. (Seriously, like, a week ago we had snow,today it's sunny at 60)

I was finished unpacking my boxes when a knock at my door made me jump. I went up to it, cracking the door to see a tall, built man with an Ohio State jersey on.

"Hi, I've Kevin, but you can call me Kev, just wanted to let you know I'm having a Freshman get together down the hall, we're gonna do some ice breakers and get to know each other." He said, Kevin was a calm person, he seemed like the person to do it. So of course, I agreed.

Now, when he said icebreakers, I immediately thought of saying your name and your favorite color, or playing the game Trainwreck.

No. It was war. It was alchohol, truth or dare, seven in heaven, any Girl Scout code was broken as soon as you walked in that door.

I could almost taste the smell of- you know what? Nevermind.

I was about to go out the door when a man catches my eye. He's standing on the opposite side of the room, he is playing on his phone, his hood up, ignoring any girl that tried to get up, and denied any alcohol passed to him. He seemed like an open person to the few select, some did manage to sit and talk to him. And he smiled, laughed, and talked like any person. He was a brown haired boy with chocolate eyes and a small frame, but tall height. I seemed to be staring as he suddenly had his eyes on me, I was shocked when he gave a grin my way.

"Hey,uh-" You felt a hand touch your shoulder, you turn and see Kevin.

"Oh, hi Kevin-I mean Kev-" I stumble.

"You're ok, don't strain yourself, by the way, I didn't exactly catch your name...?"

"Oh, it's Monique."

"Nice, well, I was wondering if you wanna come meet my friends over here." He said pointing in the man's direction.

"Oh,uh, ok." I stutter. Kev nodded and led me to them, I was already sweating, scared out of my skin.

"Guys, this is Monique." He introduces.

The man looks up, his brown eyes bright, he seemed almost speechless as he looked up at me. I drain of all color.

"He-hey." I stammer shyly, waving a hand.

The man smiles, "I'm Tyler." He says, his voice laid-back and collected.

"Hi Tyler." I say, waving a bit.

He smiles, "Your hands are so small!" He comments, holding out his hands in gesture.

"Your hands are just fat!" I laugh, crossing my arms like a child. He rolled his eyes and gestured once more to his empty hand.

I hesitate before smiling and rolling my eyes.

Taking the challenge, I put my hand on his, it at least an inch longer on each finger. His hand felt huge in yours.

Suddenly, he curled his hand over yours, holding it tightly.

"I can get used to this." He says calmly. You blush.

"Me too." I finally look up. He seemed taken aback by the answer, but he grinned, me grinning almost as widely.

It had only been a few years since getting my diploma, I had graduated with Tyler at my side.

Now, we have a beautiful boy named Noah, and the most pretty daughter we could ask for, Faith.

Noah acted like his father, and would surely have his height. He had eyes like me, but had Tyler's hair and took a lot after him, copying his habits and laugh, but he was a Mama's boy too.

Faith, although adopted, was a lot like me. She copied me and Tyler down to the scratch on our necks, she walked in the same stride, she talked the same accent, she smiled the same, and she even loved to sing.

We live as one big family.

And it's the best thing God has ever given to me.