Pregnancy Test~ Tyler

Obviously, these are out of order and done at completely random times, just whatever I feel is good at the time. So yes, this is before Sheppard))

Also, Y/N/N=Your Nick Name

Please feel free to leave a feedback comment or a vote!

You were in bed, both of you waking to the bright rays of sun peeking through your blinds.

"Tyler..." You say his name, rolling to meet his eyes. He turns to you and happily smiles. Although sleepy, he always seems to have the brightest smiles.

"Yeah?" He asks, he puts his arms around you and sighs contently.

"We need to get up." You say with a pout.

"Naw, we should stay here." He says, smiling.

"You have to meet Jishwa at the studio and I have to go and shop and get Taco Bell."

"What's with the nick name?"

"Well duh, Jishwa and Smol Bean, that's your names." You say, smiling as he laughed. You opened your phone and showed, that indeed you put them both as their nick names in your contacts, although Tyler's had a tiara emoji next to his name.

"And you're Y/N/N." He decided. You both sit chuckling on about it before you finally get Tyler to roll out of bed. You follow him as he makes his way to get clothes you grab your outfit and get to the bathroom before he can. It was always a competition of who can get to the bathroom first, you always tried to get in before Tyler, as he took twenty one minutes doing his hair alone. You hear Tyler groan as you lock the door and get dressed. You do your hair in an easy going braid.

You unlock the door and open it to find Tyler in his skinny jeans, and holding a shirt. He looked up and smiled. "I figured you wanted a dose of amazing abs before you left."

"I hope you don't mean yours." His face turns into a small fake pout as you laugh and kiss his cheek. He tries to turn his body to get hold of you, but you swerve away and take his sunglasses. You grin and put them on, he laughed and you put them on top of your head.

"Who looks cool now?" You say, posing and putting the sunglasses back on, but now crooked.

He shook his head and looked at the floor, holding in a laugh. He goes to the bathroom saying, "Keep them on today, you look adorable." He calls.

You leave the house, not before kissing Tyler for goodbye, and close the door behind you. You get into your car and start it. Not five seconds into the drive, the previous song ends and Car Radio starts playing. You try and rap along, not letting self consciousness keep you down as you scream the lyrics, with the windows rolled down.

Your phone vibrates and you glance at the text, not daring to answer and break the law. It said, however, "Good luck, Y/N. Third time's the charm." Tyler had texted it to you, he knew your first stop would be a pharmacy, as you had to pick up pregnancy tests. You had been trying for a month now, the first had been a fail, and the second was a bad pair of tests, and the doctor had to tell you that you weren't carrying a baby.

This time, you bought two packages, both different brands. You put them away for when you got home. You head for The Mall, planning to go and buy some new red hair dye for Josh and his girlfriend, and there was also a Taco Bell in the mall.

~~Time Skip~~

"I'm home!" You call. You notice the faint call from Tyler, he must be in the basement working out some record dealing with Josh. You keep quiet incase it was important, and leave the Taco Bell at the table next to the basement stairs. Not seconds after you set the bag down, both Josh and Tyler appear.

"Hey Y/N!" Josh says and stuffs his hand inside the bag, grabbing his taco.

Tyler kisses your forehead and says, "Get them?" You nod and point at the pharmacy bag on the counters.

He smiles at you hopefully and hugs you close. "I love you no matter what, ok?" He whispers into your ear.

"Ok." You say, you wanted this baby just as much as him.

You go upstairs into your bathroom and sigh. You hated this part.

You waved the stick a bit, each had to wait five minutes to calculate. You put the two sticks on a paper towel and went downstairs, after of course washing your hands.

"Now we wait." You sigh. Tyler smiles at you while Josh looked at you confused, then understands and gives Tyler a pointed look. He smirked and wiggled his eyes brows, both you and Tyler laugh. (I'm so sorry XD)

You had been watching TV with the boys when your phone timer went off, it had been five minutes. You look up and Tyler breathes nervously and Josh gives you a thumbs up. You go upstairs and peek at the sticks. Both were positive. You covered your mouth from screaming in excitement. You grab both of them and run downstairs, and Tyler shoots up, scared of a bad reaction, only to find delight.

You slam the sticks down on the coffee table and look at Tyler in joy. He stared at the sticks, Josh saw them too, dropping his taco back on his plate.

Tyler let his gaze travel back to you before whispering, "I'm gonna be a father." He grinned stupidly as he grabbed you and lifted you off your feet. "I'm gonna be a father!" He screamed and laughed giddily.

"Josh I'm gonna be a father!" He shouts.

"Oh my gosh." Josh laughs and smiles at his friend.

"I can't believe it, we can be a family, Josh is gonna be an Uncle!" He grins at his best friend.

You laugh. "Uncle Jishwa." You whisper to yourself.

"What?" Josh asks.

"Nothing." You smile and stare at the sticks of fate. You laughed in shock and happiness before letting Tyler kiss you on the mouth and hugging you.

Twelve months later, you have given birth to an amazing child, Sheppard.

(I'm sorry if you don't like the Name Sheppard, but I like the name, so sorry, feel free to call him whatever you want in yr head but I like the name Sheppard so)