When he makes you smile

Thank you so much for the support, sorry for the delay in making imagines!

Tyler

Tyler is the type of guy who tries his hardest to make you laugh in the most serious situations.

There was time that you were at his record label and his manager was reading off the rules of album covers and cursing rules, although Tyler rarely curses. Tyler was sitting across from you, you happened to be playing Risk on your phone, till your phone died.

You set the phone down and looked around the room in boredom before your eyes laid on Tyler. He was grinning at you and wiggling his eyebrows goofily. You gave a tiny smile, and quickly tried to hide it, but it was too late. Tyler grinned widely at you and stuck his tongue at you, crossing his eyes, poofing up his hair, anything to make you laugh. Eventually both of you were dying in laughter, the manager irritated but amused, and Josh watching with a smile and shaking his head as he posted to snapchat.

Josh

Josh is the guy who makes you laugh without even trying.

You and Josh were sitting at the kitchen table of your apartment, Josh was signing posters while you were folding laundry to take with you when you traveled with Josh on tour.

"Hey Y/N..." He starts to ask, but breaks into a smile.

"What?" You ask with a slight giggle.

"Your hair." He says. You brush a hand through it to find bits of fuzz in it, you smile and look up at him. He smiles, which makes you happy and you laugh. He laughs with you.

SO SHORT IM SORRY